💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

illySpencer
11 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Bobby was still her manager throughout ASIB. He also wasn't her manager leading up to ARTPOP. The last five years of her career have solidified her as a titan of the industry. 

Bobby didn't promote ASIB at all, cause there was no promo for the songs, only the film. Even the movies from the singles was parts of the movie. 

The only promo he did, is the end of ARTPOP (G.U.Y.), which was a total mess and the Joanne Era, which was a total mess too.

And now the LG6 pre-era wich a mess  too, and it's not even started. 

So no, he is not a good manager at all. GaGa needs someone like Troy to tell her what to do and to canalyse her, cause since ARTPOP GaGa is a total free wheal, and was unabled to give us a good era.    

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

GaGa  

How are we supposed to take you serious when you still write "GaGa" as if it's 2008? Take a seat.

lamaisongaga.com

MelbHawker

I've seen the photo on Twitter of her with the pink hair / metal things on her face. It's basically cosplay and I really hope this isn't the aesthetic she's going for re: LG6. It's so uninspiring. The whole enigma look is second-rate/amateur & that's what I think this whole aesthetic is building on. 

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

How are we supposed to take you serious when you still write "GaGa" as if it's 2008? Take a seat.

lady gaga snl GIF

1 hour ago, Iza Kisio said:

It still may be controlled leak, don't be delusional

Oh please. People need to stop telling themselves that now. It's way past that possibility now

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

lady gaga snl GIF

What does that even have to do with what I just said? 

tenor.gif

lamaisongaga.com

Guest Messy vers
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

Oh please. People need to stop telling themselves that now. It's way past that possibility now

Ok, report that to Bobby as lg now admin did:ladyhaha:

Robertjegbefume

What's with all the leaks, this is really unfair to gaga. We have waited for new music for ever but can't we respect her process and chill. 

lets be honest, her tfm/btw team doesnt exist anymore and she will never ever have such a talented team again ever. so all that will ever come will be messy and uninspired

You will learn respect!

15 minutes ago, Rio said:

That and why are Interscope  and/or her team copywriting the tweets involving the music vid or the song Stupid Love?

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Sadira said:

lets be honest, her tfm/btw team doesnt exist anymore and she will never ever have such a talented team again ever. so all that will ever come will be messy and uninspired

I really start to believe that "Lady GaGa" was a team work, and not a work from Stefani herself.  Cause clearly since BTW, GaGa isn't GaGa anymore. 

21 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I've seen the photo on Twitter of her with the pink hair / metal things on her face. It's basically cosplay and I really hope this isn't the aesthetic she's going for re: LG6. It's so uninspiring. The whole enigma look is second-rate/amateur & that's what I think this whole aesthetic is building on. 

I... kind of agree, based solely on what we've seen so far?

I'm holding off judgment until I see more. Until then, as much as I love the idea of the look, I... want more... uh, more? Maybe it's cognitive bias because it reminds me so much of ENIGMA, which even if overall enjoyable, the aesthetic itself is like a semi-ironic Gaga parody.

We'll see!

3 points in and ready for more

6 minutes ago, Robertjegbefume said:

What's with all the leaks, this is really unfair to gaga. We have waited for new music for ever but can't we respect her process and chill. 

I'm just kind of flabbergasted how everything keeps on leaking, like... how???

3 points in and ready for more

Archived