🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sources: Sanders believes a woman can’t win

Luc
16 minutes ago, Whispering said:

At some point, Bernie and Warren were going to have to go against each other. It started last week and we will see more as Iowa and the other primaries get closer. It’s the nature of the game.

Bernie and Warren are politicians. This was all expected. 

Let's be real, Sanders does have a history of going a bit further than what is normal in going against frenemies in primaries. I don't think it's normal to hurt your fellow candidates in a primary in a way that could possibly hurt them in the general election. For example, Sanders' smear campaign against HRC was not okay and definitely contributed to her loss in the GE. The frames they used ('corporate democrats', 'war-hungry', 'corrupt', 'establishment', etc) were embraced by Trump's campaign later on. The danger here is that enough Bernie supporters get radicalized against the 'establishment' again, and again just don't vote for the establishment candidate in the general election against the real enemy.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

M Monstre

There's no way he legitimately said that. This is a smear campaign because now that mainstream media outlets are finally picking up that Bernie has a shot of getting the nomination, they're trying to make up anything to get him to lose. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

lego

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 14

Faysalaaa
36 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

This idea that women should let white men say what they want about women without a rebuttal that is circulating on GGD is repulsive.

Literally nobody has this opinion

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gagaloo911
51 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

People here thinking Warren is "establishment."

giphy.gif

Lmao no one is saying that. Warren has been going after corporate interests from the beginning, and anyone who would argue she is part of the Establishment is delusional or playing in bad faith. 

Maybe she's not as aggressive or strong in going after the Establishment as Bernie, but she's not part of it. 

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Based on CNN's vague description of their sources ("two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting"), I think it's much more likely that they're people who work for Warren, not "the establishment." I understand the Far Left brands anyone they disagree with with this bogeyman "establishment" label, but if you really think Warren is establishment then I don't even know what to tell you.

We'll have to wait to hear what she says about this; the fact that her campaign declined to comment on it leads me to believe there may be some truth to it.

That user is referring to the establishment media and interests who will take whatever they can get to smear or paint either Bernie or Warren in a bad  light and publish it. Especially now. Not Warren :smh:

You will really take whatever you can and project your own opinions on to them to try and paint progressives and those who fight unapologetically for progressive causes as horrible Far Left SJWs won't you. Your disdain for progressives and progressive ideals really couldn't be clearer. 

It's incredible. Then when we come with sound, legitimate arguments defending progressives, you're nowhere to be found, ignore them, and wait for the next discussion to push your own anti-progressives narrative. 

Clearly you're only interested in discussions that endorse your own worldview and painting the "Far Left" how you want to see them. 

YIKES. 

Edited by Gagaloo92
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 7

Lilmonzter

tumblr_inline_o4ro50hK7a1u170os_500.gifyou are trying but it ain't gonna work :fthis:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Thanks 2

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Clearly you're only interested in discussions that endorse your own worldview and painting the "Far Left" how you want to see them. 

YIKES. 

I'm not the one distributing smear scripts though. 

YIKES .

Turning me into the enemy or anyone with a different POV into the enemy is playbook #1.

YIKES.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Gagaloo911
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm not the one distributing smear scripts though. 

YIKES .

Turning me into the enemy or anyone with a different POV into the enemy is playbook #1.

YIKES.

So you're coming with something that was debunked and shown as false? 

Lmaooo

sure jan GIF

YIKES

Not surprising if this coming from someone who doesn't care for Bernie. 

Also, defending progressives against blatant smears and lies, or showing how someone's POV is incorrect isn't turning someone into an enemy lol wuuuut.

Oh the irony that I'm turning people into the enemy when apparently anyone who supports progressives and fights for progressive causes is a crazy Far Leftist. 

Make it make cents luv! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Whispering
1 hour ago, Luc said:

Let's be real, Sanders does have a history of going a bit further than what is normal in going against frenemies in primaries. I don't think it's normal to hurt your fellow candidates in a primary in a way that could possibly hurt them in the general election. For example, Sanders' smear campaign against HRC was not okay and definitely contributed to her loss in the GE. The frames they used ('corporate democrats', 'war-hungry', 'corrupt', 'establishment', etc) were embraced by Trump's campaign later on. The danger here is that enough Bernie supporters get radicalized against the 'establishment' again, and again just don't vote for the establishment candidate in the general election against the real enemy.

Now, now, the Bernieites would tell you that everyone but Bernie is a “Republican”.

The only Democrat in this race is someone who has never been a Democrat. Lol

The purity tests and logic behind thinking only one person in the country is qualified is a huuuge stretch. :giggle:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

lego

/closethread 

racist ppl really be like “so just because I’m a racist that makes me racist ??? wow”
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 11

Chromatislaps

Well with the current political climate... I don't think he's wrong...just look at the previous elections... eventually Trump won...eventho Hillary had more votes. I don't think Sanders is misogynist.

Florin
6 minutes ago, lego said:

/closethread 

Now we know what candidate is the one who posted videos from tv shows with Pete  from years ago. He is full of them. :ladyhaha:

Edited by Florin