Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sources: Sanders believes a woman can’t win

Featured Posts

Brainiac

Here comes the Bernie smears from the corporate establishment now that he's in a position to win...

Curious how this article only comes out NOW if this happened over a year ago. The fact that they held onto this in order to weaponize it against him at the exact right moment is disgusting.

And let me just also add that there's no way he actually said that.

Edited by Brainiac
  • Like 45
  • Thanks 6

Gagaloo92
13 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Here comes the Bernie smears from the corporate establishment now that he's in a position to win...

Curious how this article only comes out NOW if this happened over a year ago. The fact that they held onto this in order to weaponize it against him at the exact right moment is disgusting.

Yup. The Establishment are soooo scared now about him winning the nomination and are likely kicking into overdrive. 

The corporate, establishment arm of the Democratic party will stop at nothing to smear and tear down a person they don't hand-pick or agree to be a candidate, and evenmore so for the Presidential nominee. 

They know they won't be able to get Bernie to sell out the American people and bow down to their corporate donors :ohwell:

Edited by Gagaloo92
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

imnotyourbabe10

Hey corporate media and neoliberals trying to squash Bernie. :fthis:

• Like 14

Luc
18 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I mean, it's doesn't have to be the corporate establishment. This weekend, Sanders started 'smearing' Warren (in party-political terms). This could be Team Warren's 'revenge'. I think that makes sense from a political perspective. 

Edited by Luc

Brainiac
1 minute ago, Luc said:

I mean, it's doesn't have to be the corporate establishment. This weekend, Sanders started 'smearing' Warren (in party-political terms). This could be Team Warren's 'revenge'. I think that makes sense from a political perspective. 

In what world is pointing out obvious weaknesses in your opponents "smearing"? That's what a primary is supposed to be about. Never has Bernie smeared any of his opponents on a personal level in the way that it has been done to him. That's the difference.

• Thanks 16

PoshLife
21 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Based on CNN's vague description of their sources ("two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting"), I think it's much more likely that they're people who work for Warren, not "the establishment." I understand the Far Left brands anyone they disagree with with this bogeyman "establishment" label, but if you really think Warren is establishment then I don't even know what to tell you.

We'll have to wait to hear what she says about this; the fact that her campaign declined to comment on it leads me to believe there may be some truth to it.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

PoshLife

lol klobuchar NOT passing up this opportunity

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 1

JusKeepBreathin

People here thinking Warren is "establishment."

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Florin

Not nice from him to violate the non aggression pact, especially since it was going well for him, so he didnt need it. Or maybe he isnt so confident in those polls showing him as winner.

At the end of the day, he is just another politician playing the game. I'm not surprised, like I am not surprised that people feel bad for him for this "smear" attack, when his campaign started the "smearing". 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Amy isn't going to win but good for her for speaking up. 

This idea that women should let white men say what they want about women without a rebuttal that is circulating on GGD is repulsive.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

This center-right Democrat is doing anything to stay in the race. Desperate. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Whispering

At some point, Bernie and Warren were going to have to go against each other. It started last week and we will see more as Iowa and the other primaries get closer. It’s the nature of the game.

Bernie and Warren are politicians. This was all expected. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

malazam

The thing is defeating Trump and Warren doesn't stand a chance. That's the truth.

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 1

Adarsh

I kinda want Nancy Pelosi to be the first woman president of US. Hope she runs someday. 

That boy is a monster
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 5