Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Prince Andrew accuser: "Im not suicidal, in case something happens to me"

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa

Prince Andrew's accuser just tweeted an alarming tweet informing the public that she is not suicidal, in case something happens to her!! She also claims the FBI have told her of 'credible' threat on her life. Virginia Giuffre was a victim of sex trafficking by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew while she was a minor.

Source:
https://news.sky.com/story/prince-andrew-accuser-virginia-roberts-giuffre-im-not-suicidal-in-case-something-happens-to-me-11883685

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/prince-andrew-accuser-virginia-giuffre-says-fbi-told-her-of-credible-threat-on-her-life-in-wake-of-epstein-allegations

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 3

RahrahWitch

So much respect for this Woman, It must be so scary speaking out against someone so powerful. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Economy

Oh my. :duck:

I don't know this history what happened? 

She was trafficked as a sex slave for someone prominent and now ppl are trying to shut her up?

• Shook 1

Reginald

I'm SO thankful that the abusers at the top of our society are being exposed. This woman is a hero 

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh my. :duck:

I don't know this history what happened? 

She was trafficked as a sex slave for someone prominent and now ppl are trying to shut her up?

Jeffrey Epstein was sex trafficked young girls to powerful politicians while filming them so he can blackmail them. One of the young girls accused Prince Andrew (Queen Elizabeth son) of having sex with her at Epstein Island. Queen Elizabeth then Stripped Prince Andrew Of Royal Duties!

As you know, most people dont believe the story that Epstein killed himself, which is why shes scared something could happen to her. Specially that the FBI is warning her of threats and she attacked the UK Royal Family!

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2