Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Hungary Pulls Out of Eurovision because "It's become Too Gay"

Featured Posts

Customzanotti

Isn't it convenient how hungary is "pulling out" while the slogan is "open up" and the logo looks like an ****  :ally:

• LMAO 1

Kylie Jenner

"the country's mental health would be better if it did not join the competition"

pansy a** privileged f*cks:enigma:

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • Thanks 1

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

Isn't it convenient how hungary is "pulling out" while the slogan is "open up" and the logo looks like an ****  :ally:

• LMAO 1

BeerFear
2 hours ago, Big Brother said:

Good, we don't need such boring flops as Origo or their all songs I even don't remember.

Year our songs are usually terrible but you have to admit this was a bop :huntyga:

ot: Yeah these are the times when I am incredibly embarrassed to be hungarian. The others have basically already told everything in this thread what I also would have. 

• YAAAS 1

Economy
7 hours ago, dynamite said:

good **** off 

Good???? So the the contestant to represent Hungary now can't and the population of Hungary can't be represented either

It's not good that the ppl not responsible for this like the contestant that would get to perform have to suffer for the actions of a few

ltlmnstr

As an american gay, eurovision is like gay pride on steroids...and there’s a lot of steroids at pride already lmao!

Like “too gay” was like 2010-2012

I’ve been begging for more gay and more camp from eurovision.

RAMROD

As the world progress, albeit at slower rate, anyone that did not readjust themselves to the current situation will likely be having very limited options to live their life, before actually extinct. This train doesn't wait for anyone. Either you do or you don't.

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

RAMROD
6 hours ago, Customzanotti said:

:ally:

19-11-29-12-10-15-247-deco.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

Salome
9 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I know that we are young and I know that you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore.....Eurovision 

• LMAO 2

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Did you know that he used to have Gaga's Judas choreo for this? (check the dancers at 0:57) :ladyhaha: 

YASS

Spoiler

they're doing it wrong though :bradley:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Miracle

Hungary is probably the next candidate to leave the EU as it barely meets the requirements now

matteonster

I live in Hungary and it’s a **** show here for the last couple of years especially. I would say our parent’s generation and the ones above are not very open but people who are in their 30’s and below are more and more accepting towards us.

The main problem is politics and how it can affect people’s opinions through owning most media channels  in the country because they have majority of two thirds and with that they can almost do whatever the f**k they want. They are in coalition with a christian politican party so I guess I don’t need to explain it furthermore.

People started to see what they are doing, especially in the bigger cities so I hope they leave with the next election or at least their current power fades away.

I just can’t and will not ever accept their disrespectful behaviour towards human rights and they definitely deserve to go away.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”
  • Thanks 1

chipz

There is not more homophobic country than Bulgaria in the European Union. But still, Bye Felicia!!:saladga:

Edited by chipz

andreas85

EU should put sanctions against Hungary because of this and for many other reasons.