Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

HausLabs will SOAR

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

When Gaga first introduce her make up line i was like. No pallete? No lipstick? Meh.  Then they are just aiming for the holiday season to drop all the goodies! This is a pretty smart move for sales. Atleast Gaga's marketing strategy for HausLabs atleast :awkney: is a effin genius. We all know from now that the Collection will be two part. The first which was already announced and the second will be the rumored palette which apparently called Glam Room No. 1. And prolly some other stuffs. I dont wear make up but this campaign is a SERVE and want me to try and buy stuffs. Am i the only one excited about HL other than LG6?

And Here's a stunning work of art of the one and only sarahtanno!

U3PX7Ruu_400x400.jpg

Twenty One Pilots
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 1

JR Gg

It's doing excellent for a startup but some people would say "Hey! It's Lady Gaga! I expected Fame perfume levels of promotion and more extravagance!"

What people don't realise is, that product was a partnership with Coty, which means it's fully run and produced as well as marketed by Coty, all expenses covered: she only gets at most a 20% cut from the profit.

HL is mostly funded by her (I presume at least 51%) and this is operated from the scratch. It is WAY different. Haus Labs will be a successful independent startup, whether you like it or not, and the backing of Amazon is strengthening, rather than weakening the distribution. Sephora eats way TOO MUCH revenue from brands, a startup like HL isn't fit there. (Don't tell me abt Fenty Beauty, which is backed by LVMH - owner of Sephora, Rihanna at most owns 49% of Fenty lol)

Edited by JR Gg
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

BadGurlMadge

I still won't buy it:enigma:

Spoiler

EDIT: seriously tho I think she needs to do things as she want and not be one of those celebs that are obsessed with money and bling and not music (Rihanna teas:reductive:)

Edited by BadGurlMadge11
strike a ****ing pose
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

JFK

I was just thinking about it and concluded that I'm sad that they didnt use Gaga brand well. They cojld've come out with eyeliner in white, red, green and yellow color. That would kill. 

Why eyelinening your eyes with black only?

RAMROD

:applause:   YAAAAAASS!!  :applause:

DEA140-FB-86-BF-43-B5-AEC3-7-B92-EDFDF2-

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

HL is mostly funded by her (I presume at least 51%)

I remember gaga talking about her "investor" for the brand but she never talked about how much she invested herself... I'm curious too! :D 

JR Gg
10 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I remember gaga talking about her "investor" for the brand but she never talked about how much she invested herself... I'm curious too! :D 

I believe the other investor is Lightspeed Ventures which backs Goop as well. I believe that Gaga, Sarah and Lightspeed owns Haus Labs.

• Thanks 2

warholastar
1 hour ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

When Gaga first introduce her make up line i was like. No pallete? No lipstick? Meh.  Then they are just aiming for the holiday season to drop all the goodies! This is a pretty smart move for sales. Atleast Gaga's marketing strategy for HausLabs atleast :awkney: is a effin genius. We all know from now that the Collection will be two part. The first which was already announced and the second will be the rumored palette which apparently called Glam Room No. 1. And prolly some other stuffs. I dont wear make up but this campaign is a SERVE and want me to try and buy stuffs. Am i the only one excited about HL other than LG6?

And Here's a stunning work of art of the one and only sarahtanno!

U3PX7Ruu_400x400.jpg

That's bc the startup has its own Marketing team which has nothing to do with Gaga's

• LMAO 1

Dukttape
2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge11 said:

What a crappy outlook. Why do these women have to be cornered into just making music for you instead of branching out into other creative outlets?

• Like 5

BadGurlMadge
5 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

What a crappy outlook. Why do these women have to be cornered into just making music for you instead of branching out into other creative outlets?

that's not what I said tho 

strike a ****ing pose

FameHookah
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

I do love that look. And I'm excited to see the new palette

Wait WHAT

A Pallette?

Omg im shook, i have 2 collections and i actually use her liner on my eyebrows 😂 and the nude gloss is also good for those who dont use make up, the glam attacks i hace are just for collectible purposes but i wore some on halloween and they are so good, i also use the nude lip liner sometimes and it looks amazing.

So a pallette would be iconic to have.

She needs to do skin care and concealers, most of her fans are gay men who only use little to no make up like me 😂.

WTF is MDNA
  • YAAAS 1

FameHookah
2 hours ago, JFK said:

I was just thinking about it and concluded that I'm sad that they didnt use Gaga brand well. They cojld've come out with eyeliner in white, red, green and yellow color. That would kill. 

Why eyelinening your eyes with black only?

Its a startup im pretty sure she'll expand if it does well (i hope so) she went the safe route so it could sell initially.

'Normal' people dont wear clown makeup on the daily (even tho i love these colorful instagram looks)

Its kinda like when she went from The Fame to BTW .

WTF is MDNA

ice bear

Katy Perry read the title too fast and wanted to sue

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • LMAO 4