Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Not true. Actors get on board before it’s greenlight. That’s how it works.

There is no studio Attached yet it’s possible that Ridley will do this with private financing and then get a distributor laterAttached yet it’s possible that Ridley will do this with private financing and then get a distributor later

Thanks for explaining to me. I mean Gaga is so freaking bankable right now, I'm sure they can find a studio sponsoring them soon. Besides, it's Ridley Scott + Lady Gaga, what other names do you need?

SHALLOW

I honestly think this role is so interesting for her and it's definitely the right role after Ally. It's gonna be kinda challenging imo but i'm eager to see how she'll do it :vegas:

Tyler1992

Wow Im so EXCITED! She nabbed a role from Ridley fricken Scott!!!! If she keeps up with working with titan filmmakers her film portfolio will look so beautiful one day!

SHALLOW
12 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I hope it's great but I am not that excited. Ridley Scott 's movies have been decent but not very exciting for years. All the Money in the World is probably comparable to what this will be and that was pretty by the numbers. 

I honestly don't even care about the movie itself. I just wanna see Gaga play this character, that's gonna be fun enough for me :vegas:

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

It’s always movies that did very good campaign that get the Oscar acclaim

Corrected. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Thanks for explaining to me. I mean Gaga is so freaking bankable right now, I'm sure they can find a studio sponsoring them soon. Besides, it's Ridley Scott + Lady Gaga, what other names do you need?

Exactly. Since it’s Ridley’s passion project, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do it with private money. You are correct, they won’t have an issue getting distro later once it’s in the can.

Or

Now that LG is attached they might just get studio backing now.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

Why would a Gaga/Scott movie have problems finding a studio :deadbanana:

It's about more than the actors and director involved. Ridley Scott has been kicking around this idea for a decade, reportedly. A studio has to believe (be convinced) that there will be enough interest in the film to greenlight it, and make their investment worthwhile with box office returns. 

TBH, there is a chance that the major studios don't think this story deserves big screen treatment, and decides to pass. Frankly, this is the first I have even heard of this story. I'm not sure I really care about it, but OFC I would go see it to see Gaga in it. 

Schwerk
13 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Btw she is leading this movie, not supporting right?

Hopefully not because she has some epic lines:

“Patrizia, why did you hire a hitman to kill Maurizio Gucci? Why didn’t you shoot him yourself?” badgered the reporter.

“My eyesight is not so good,” she lobbed back. “I didn’t want to miss.”

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/jul/24/the-gucci-wife-and-the-hitman-fashions-darkest-tale

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

If I’m not wrong, when she announced her role in A star is born, a few days later she announced perfect illusion...so maybe we”ll have a lg6 announcement in the next few days??

Same DNA but Born This Way

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Ridley Scott doesn't do Indie movies. He doesn't need to. A major studio will sign on.

I didn’t say he NEEDED to. I also didn’t say a studio WOULDN’T.

I said he could. This is a different type of movie than his blockbusters. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived