Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Hopefully not because she has some epic lines:

“Patrizia, why did you hire a hitman to kill Maurizio Gucci? Why didn’t you shoot him yourself?” badgered the reporter.

“My eyesight is not so good,” she lobbed back. “I didn’t want to miss.”

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/jul/24/the-gucci-wife-and-the-hitman-fashions-darkest-tale

I was about to Yasss this but I am unsure if that would send a wrong image :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
2 minutes ago, NT78 said:

It's about more than the actors and director involved. Ridley Scott has been kicking around this idea for a decade, reportedly. A studio has to believe (be convinced) that there will be enough interest in the film to greenlight it, and make their investment worthwhile. 

TBH, there is a chance that the major studios don't think this story deserves big screen treatment, and decides to pass. Frankly, this is the first I have even heard of this story. I'm not sure I really care about it, but OFC I would go see it to see Gaga in it. 

I don’t think we’re reading the same story, this looks far more interesting as a script than the versace murder

Sassy McSass

This is incredible! That she’s being recognized as an actress by someone with such a respectable reputation in the industry. I’m so proud of her.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

LastNight

This is amazing news! I'm so proud of her and so excited to see her star in another movie, it sounds fantastic :excited2:

Scott worked with her for FAME, right? Glad they're working together in an even more involved capacity now!

3 points in and ready for more

Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

:koons:

Nothing wrong with that, a good actor know balance between making serious movies and blockbuster movies. Even Angelina Jolie, Cate Blanchett was in MCU And Disney movies, both won Oscars, and Oscars Queen Meryl Streep herself have starred in Disney movie as well. Why must one have to be serious all the time? Where’s the fun in that?  :shrug:

Those actors are well established in their careers, they can do the occasional "fun" movie for the money without it jeopardising their career.  Gaga has had one starring role in a movie. It's too early for her to start doing blockbuster trash when she's worked so hard to be taken seriously these past few years. 

Thank God she made the right choice tbh. Ridley f*cking Scott!!! She's gonna kill it. 

15 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Hopefully not because she has some epic lines:

“Patrizia, why did you hire a hitman to kill Maurizio Gucci? Why didn’t you shoot him yourself?” badgered the reporter.

“My eyesight is not so good,” she lobbed back. “I didn’t want to miss.”

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/jul/24/the-gucci-wife-and-the-hitman-fashions-darkest-tale

God damn! 

Diamond heart99

Did some checking - this is going to be a big one if it goes forward. Very good for LG. 

So happy for her. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Maarck said:

If I’m not wrong, when she announced her role in A star is born, a few days later she announced perfect illusion...so maybe we”ll have a lg6 announcement in the next few days??

Double hype again? Lemme get my oxygen mask at the ready. :flower:  I will definitely can't handle it! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived