đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Harleys in Hawaii' debuts at #45 on UK Singles Chart

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

Katy Perry's 'Harleys in Hawaii' has debuted at #45 on the Official UK Singles Chart.

#45 is better than #100 I guess :poot:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bambino

I mean I'm not a fan but all artists go through at least one flop in their careers. Let's not act as if Gaga wasn't in the same position once :shrug:

Economy
13 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I mean I'm not a fan but all artists go through at least one flop in their careers. Let's not act as if Gaga wasn't in the same position once :shrug:

Gaga never had so many flops in a short time tho :air:

Bon Appetit, Swish Swish, Feels, 365, Small Talk, now Harleys in Hawaii. Thats 6 flops almost in a row :rip:...

unless u consider Feels a moderate hit. Its kinda borderline between moderate hit and flop in my opinion

And i love Katy btw. Success does not equal good in my books and Flop doesn’t necessarily equal good. So im not shading her work

But her career is super dead right now and given shes well into her 30s... a good comeback wont be easy

These stand alone singles really arent helping either

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Bon Appetit, Swish Swish, Feels, 365, now Harleys in Hawaii. Thats 5 flops in a row :rip:

Swish swish was played a lot on radio in the U.K., and Feels went #1, NRO was played enough for people around me to know the song, but the rest kinda never existed 

we been knew that the US has tragic taste tho :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Gaga never had so many flops in a row tho :air:

Bon Appetit, Swish Swish, Feels, 365, now Harleys in Hawaii. Thats 5 flops in a row :rip:...

I don’t consider Feels her song as she is only a featured artist on that.  Don’t forget Small Talk too on that list and some could say NRO wasn’t a hit.

Economy
Just now, S0436 said:

I don’t consider Feels her song as she is only a featured artist on that.  Don’t forget Small Talk too on that list and some could say NRO wasn’t a hit.

True small talk would be a 6th flop

NRO did manage to nearly crack top 10 on US radio tho

mariomania1234

I think these one off singles are doing more harm than good. Then again, she took four years off between Prism and Witness and we saw how that turned out. :rip:

gagaxsebert
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

True small talk would be a 6th flop

NRO did manage to nearly crack top 10 on US radio tho

Yeah European radio stations are still playin the f**k out of NRO 

Used to be HighRoad

Archived