Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Police brutality yet again in BCN

Featured Posts

Andreu

today is the sixth days of protests in Catalonia. Don't let them fool you. This is where the violence comes from.

(translation of the tweet: "The police charges have already started at Urquinaona Square against people who are sitting on the floor doing nothing. Just like yesterday")

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

DannyRodeck

My former conservatory is right in that square, my family leaves so near... and I'm in the UK feeling so helpless! **** violence 

My first EP, Stargaze is coming out soon!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

xabierowsky

Stop lying!!!!! Police brutality????  and not brutality from independentist people??

• Sad 3

Henri Bardot
2 minutes ago, xabierowsky said:

Stop lying!!!!! Police brutality????  and not brutality from independentist people??

Police has more power over people.

If they wanted they could shoot anyone threatening them

+

if the people want to be independent, let them be. Do another legal referendum

This could become worse and even a group like ETA or IRA, could eventually happen in Catalonia

I just find the Spanish government disgusting in general

boys don't cry
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

xabierowsky

If the people want to be independent, let them be? What people?  Do you consider all catalan people are independent? That's not the case...Catalan government is an absolute joke!!!

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

Jaume
7 minutes ago, xabierowsky said:

If the people want to be independent, let them be? What people?  Do you consider all catalan people are independent? That's not the case...Catalan government is an absolute joke!!!

Like your comments sis.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Florian
31 minutes ago, xabierowsky said:

That's why a referendum needs tout be held. To determine whether or not the majority of the Catalan people wants to be independant or not.

The Spanish government has been a joke for as long as I can remember when it comes to Catalonia, promising them more autonomy and suddenly changing opinions. The Spanish State is now paying for years of negligence. The previous government brought this onto them and that's what they deserve.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Xavi81
2 hours ago, xabierowsky said:

Let them be? Who the f*** is saying that? They are asking for a referendum and to stop repression. Is that so ****ing difficult to understand? And what violence? Have you seen the video? And catalan government is a joke? Man, your comments are.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

calmar
13 minutes ago, Xavi81 said:

Let them be? Who the f*** is saying that? They are asking for a referendum and to stop repression. Is that so ****ing difficult to understand? And what violence? Have you seen the video? And catalan government is a joke? Man, your comments are.

I think they're just a Spanish troll tbh

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 4

Lemondeduerl

I'm already tired of this situation I only have to say that both  sides have done wrong things and this is beyond independentism. 

• Like 2

Andreu
9 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I'm already tired of this situation I only have to say that both  sides have done wrong things and this is beyond independentism. 

Obviously no one's perfect, but I think taking the position of "both sides have done wrong" is a dangerous situation, because while it's not false, the wrong done by both sides is not comparable if you ask me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Andreu

• Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Lemondeduerl
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Obviously no one's perfect, but I think taking the position of "both sides have done wrong" is a dangerous situation, because while it's not false, the wrong done by both sides is not comparable if you ask me.

Right I can't defend people who are burning cars and stores I think that's not the way, other people have no guilty at all, but police brutality it's too much. And we also have to deal with Nazis...

• Like 2