Jump to content
lgbt

iPhone user sues Apple for turning him gay


Erotica

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

this guy is suing Apple for giving him a long-term relationship he doesn't appreciate and I can't even get a date off tinder :smh: 

My date from Tinder turned into my husband.  Don't give up. :huntyga:

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

artpopsexual

So... I guess I should start suing this woman

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Patrick Garcia
1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

OMG people are gay because they love sucking **** not because apple. That's an excuse for explain his homophobic friends and family he hooked up with a guy at the club

Not just a hook up, he is actually in a relationship and doesn't know how to explain it to his family. :air:

It's sad tbh... The level of internalized homophobia... :air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustinTrudeau

You guys... :fail:

Chances are, he's not that dumb, and is trying to cover his ass. You do know that people in Russia get killed for being LGBT+ or supporter of LGBT+?

And if he is that dumb? Well, he'll still have the support of the government if he needs it.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

 

Can someone just answer one question?

Spoiler

Do I have to move to Russia to be in a loving gay relationship?:neyde:

 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

SKANK

If a man can sue Apple for turning him gay, Gaga better prepare herself for the class action lawsuit coming her way. We're coming for your Software People paychecks Stef. :poot:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...