Stefani Tee
politics

Warren leading in Iowa

Featured Posts

FATCAT

She's also a LOT of people's 2nd pick, so she'd be a great candidate to push.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • YAAAS 1

OG Gaga Stan

The press has been having a field day with this despite the fact that it's a massive outlier poll.

A pundit on MSNBC used it to claim that Sanders should drop out despite the fact that he's polling in second place nationally and is currently tied for 1st in California and leading in NH. I just... You can't make this sort of nonsense up. :air:

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

The press has been having a field day with this despite the fact that it's a massive outlier poll.

A pundit on MSNBC used it to claim that Sanders should drop out despite the fact that he's polling in second place nationally and is currently tied for 1st in California and leading in NH. I just... You can't make this sort of nonsense up. :air:

They hate Sanders so much it's so pathetic :lmao: 

Just makes me solidify my support even further. These are the same people who backed Clinton 100% the entire way and were sure she could beat ANYONE and it was her time no matter what :air:

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

TheQueenLG

Bernie supporters, even here, are freaking out. Warren has more momentum right now. She's been the most consistent at the debates and she is super talented at communicating her policies. 

I would honestly prefer Bernie, but I don't deny reality. :poot:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Arturo
20 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Isn’t this an A+ gold standard pollster

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PunkTheFunk

I used to dislike her but she's starting to grow on me.

tenor.png

#Marianne2020
  • Like 2

OG Gaga Stan
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

I used to dislike her but she's starting to grow on me.

tenor.png

King, you backing less progressive candidates while in Canada is making it really difficult for me to keep stanning you. :air:

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Bernie supporters, even here, are freaking out. Warren has more momentum right now. She's been the most consistent at the debates and she is super talented at communicating her policies. 

I would honestly prefer Bernie, but I don't deny reality. :poot:

The only thing that is freaking me out is the fact Biden is consistently leading in the polls. Imagine supporting such a bland, out of touch candidate. 

• Like 5

PunkTheFunk
Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

King, you backing less progressive candidates while in Canada is making it really difficult for me to keep stanning you. :air:

Don't get me wrong, I'd be here for a Warren/Bernie ticket!

UntriedAgileGavial-size_restricted.gif

#Marianne2020
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

OG Gaga Stan
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd be here for a Warren/Bernie ticket!

Instead of a Bernie/Warren ticket, despite the fact that he's more progressive, has more comprehensive, universal, and progressive policy proposals, polls much better against Trump and has a much better record (ex: he didn't vote to give Trump nearly $1 trillion for his military budget like Warren did)?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince

Y'all are forgetting Harris surged back in July and look at where she's at now. Not saying Warren is in that position, but the only candidates who have remained consistent in actually LEADING (1st and 2nd) are Biden and Sanders. Warren has consistently been surging but now she just has to maintain that momentum to be as consistent as the other two leading candidates. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

PoshLife

It's not outside the realm of possibility that Warren could sweep three of the four early primary states: Iowa (fairly liberal caucus), New Hampshire (near-homestate advantage, though Sanders will also do well here given it shares a media market with Vermont), and Nevada (high union membership, and they'll vote after the other two states do and she could benefit in Nevada from having a strong performance in those states). I think it would be very tough for her to win the fourth early state, South Carolina, given the high African-American population.

That said, it's all subject to change based on what the next few months bring us. I wouldn't really say she's "surging" - she's been slowly but very surely growing her base of support since June, as opposed to shooting up in popularity for a short period of time like Harris did after the first debate before falling back down again. 

I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie
  • Like 1

PoshLife
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The only thing that is freaking me out is the fact Biden is consistently leading in the polls. Imagine supporting such a bland, out of touch candidate. 

Yeah see I just don't really get where you're coming from on this.

Bland: Who cares? Not everyone needs to be excited by their candidate or feel that they check certain demographic boxes - for a lot of us, it's enough just to like them and agree with their policies. And Biden DOES enjoy a high favorability rating among Democrats.

Out-of-touch: Depends on your perspective. There are a lot of working class people who think he's actually very much IN touch with their needs. That's a major part of why Obama chose him as his VP pick: to shore up support in that flank of the Democratic Party (white working class) while Obama appealed predominantly to younger people and people of color. It's also a major part of his value add for this election, since white working class people who felt disfranchised and left behind swung for Trump in a big way last time.

I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie