💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

I really hope she also foes Wicked! I feel like Little Shop will be a cult classic (like the original) and won't do much at the box office and awards shows (it might get nice reviews on rotten tomato tho if it is well done and lives up to the original film's greatness) but I also want her to do something big budget and good like Wicked. That films storyline would suit Gaga so much and the music from the musical is great!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only logical character would be Audrey. I am so DOWN for this! 

lol when they parody this is familyguylol rick moranis GIF by Maudit

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I just read an article that mentioned Josh Gad as being considered 

OMG ODD COUPLE PERFECTION! 

let's go yes GIF by NBA

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Now I gotta watch it to be sure but doe-eyed, naive , little ditzy, with NYC accent .....I mean we've seen Gaga act like that for fun :ladyhaha:  This would be SO fun! 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

7 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I don't see the chemistry Sean Solomon Smh GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I was just looking up " actors who can sing" to see who I would pick :huntyga:   the list that comes up is a little short maybe Michael Cera idk...

7 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

And I really don't care if she's typecasted after that as long as we all enjoy the things she does. 

You only say that because you're not the one doing it so it is no pressure on you :fan:

Type casting is more the issue with the actors herself/himself cos acting is more than just singing in a movie. Everyone know by now that Gaga is  a singer, what's next?  Acting is playing various human characters and most serious actors wanted to expand  their horizon for their own personal sense of achievement. Typecasting will undermine an actor's credibility. And since Gaga seems very much into acting, I believe she wanted to be able to do more than being typecasted. Plenty of actors that been typecasted had been regretting it even if the role is the only role that made them famous.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived