Stefani Tee
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

Featured Posts

thehanyo

This seems legit and not a rumor...

"A new Monster may be coming to Warner Brothers! Lady Gaga is ready to make her return to the big screen in the studio’s Little Shop of Horrors reboot, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lady-gaga-was-offered-a-role-in-little-shop-of-horrors-reboot/

This is a good idea tbh. It's a campy, dark musical; she'd kill it. And musicals do well during awards season!

Edited by thehanyo
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 68
  • Love 9
  • Shook 7
  • Sad 1

Stephen

I’m really excited to see Gaga’s next movie but I don’t want another remake :messga:

• Like 24
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Stephen

ALSO they make negotiations for casting etc in advance of filming. If this is true they won’t shoot til sometime next year probably after LG6 drops. Don’t panic lmao 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Doncho

This would be great! My brother is a big fan of Little Shop so I know some of the songs. Gaga would slay them!

• YAAAS 1

Edonis

I do want her in a non-musical remake role, HOWEVER, I love Little Shop of Horrors and I've been vouching for LG to be involved in this for years. I can't say no to this :diane:

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

BenG
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I’m really excited to see Gaga’s next movie but I don’t want another remake :messga:

A remake of an adaptation of an adaptation*

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Madling

Don't believe anything from US magazine. Did you read the crap they wrote about her and Bradley? It's national enquirer bad. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1