2. Purugly - mister max 

3. Purugly - TROLLGA

WOOHOO YAHAA

1. Purugly - Sneaky oliver

2. Purugly - mister max 

3. Purugly - TROLLGA

4.  Purugly - NNES

Flippy

If y’all really wanted a chance at winning y’all should’ve gotten rid of Shaymin, since it’s clearly making it to the top 3, but whatever :tea:

PS: yes, I’m salty 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

mister max

Manaphy: beautiful creature, beautiful voice, beautiful movie 

tumblr_no5r7cXvgd1sr6y44o1_500.gif

Pur: ugly

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

If y’all really wanted a chance at winning y’all should’ve gotten rid of Shaymin, since it’s clearly making it to the top 3, but whatever :tea:

PS: yes, I’m salty 

I think people just realized that by getting rid of Glaceon :wtfga:  who's going to beat Giratina and Shaymin now? 

rupauls drag race binoculars GIF

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BalmungBard

2. Purugly - mister max 

3. Purugly - TROLLGA

4.  Purugly - NNES

5.  Purugly - BalmungBard 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, BalmungBard said:

2. Purugly - mister max 

3. Purugly - TROLLGA

4.  Purugly - NNES

not purugly already losing :air: unfortunately I'm late for work, i'll make the official post later

We're far from the Shallow now

RodeckDanny

I like fat animals 

2. Purugly - mister max 

3. Purugly - TROLLGA

4.  Purugly - NNES

6.  Manaphy - DannyRodeck

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

HoneyB

Not this Purugly slander- Manaphy is a filler Pokémon and doesn’t even have a good shiny:interestinga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

Purugly:

Purugly is based on a wild tiger cat, though its appearance is closer to an overweight tabby cat. It may also be based on nekomata, a type of cat-based yōkai.

It is a brazen brute that barges its way into another Pokémon's nest and claims it as its own.

To make itself appear intimidatingly beefy, it tightly cinches its waist with its twin tails.

Manaphy:

Manaphy may be based on sea angels, tiny transparent ocean mollusks. The Manaphy Egg's design is similar to Turritopsis dohrnii.

Manaphy's English name was uncovered, alongside the English name of Sinnoh, within the internal data of Pokémon Ranger on November 2, 2006.

Manaphy and Ditto are the only Pokémon that are both able to breed and yet are unobtainable through breeding.

Manaphy and Phione (if one counts Phione as Mythical) are the only Mythical Pokémon capable of producing Eggs in a Day Care legitimately.

Although normally genderless, in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness, Manaphy is constantly referred to as a male.

It is also known as the "Prince of the Sea".

In the games, Manaphy is the only Pokémon whose Egg sprite is different than the standard sprite.

Despite the fact that Eggs cannot be transferred via Poké Transfer, Manaphy's Egg is found in the coding of the Generation V games. Location datafor Pokémon Ranger also exists in those games.

Like the majority of Event Pokémon obtained through Mystery Gift, it was intended to be impossible to obtain a Shiny Manaphy. However, an oversight allows a Manaphy Egg to have a chance to hatch Shiny, but only if it was traded before hatching. This is because Shininess is dependent on the Trainer ID number and Secret ID number, and the game mistakenly attempts to prevent Shininess using the original game's ID numbers instead of the ID numbers of the game that it was traded to. Furthermore, any Shiny Manaphy that was hatched from a traded egg can be able to pass Poké Transporter's legality check.

Shinies:

Spr_5b_432_s.pngSpr_5b_490_s.png

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

Someone made a Gigantamax form for Torterra it’s so GOOD:giveup:

Spoiler

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lazz Monster

So, in 10th place, we have Purugly and @Guillermo Tello  :applause:Who would've thought Purugly would be higher than Lucario and Garchomp? :air: The fact that she got this far just because this was the first time she was up for elimination is quite impressive tbh :reductive:

purugly-gif-1.gif

Also, Manaphy is safe in the next round.

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived