šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First Haus Labs reviews following launch

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g

Mua's that attended the launch are starting to review the makeup. So far it seems to be great, all positive reviews and good commentsĀ :vegas:

Ā 

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

jprince99x

What the **** is a MUA and why the **** do yā€™all abbreviate everything on this site

Letā€™s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Reality
1 minute ago, jprince99x said:

What the **** is a MUA and why the **** do yā€™all abbreviate everything on this site

ā€œMUAā€ is a fairly common abbreviation for ā€œmake up artistā€Ā :triggered:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Mediterranean Urological Association

HeavyCapiLover
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Mediterranean Urological Association

Haus of golden shower from mediterranea is coming yassssĀ 

littlepotter
17 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

calm down mary, we didn't invent mua

chaeri pls

dynamite
20 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

The abbreviation is nothing to do with this site, MUA is how they're known everywhereĀ :awkney:Ā Google it if you don't know what it means it takes a secondĀ 

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

calm down mary, we didn't invent mua

Literally every thread is some random abbreviation. It took me forever to figure out what AOTY was. We have to shorten every song title if itā€™s over four letters and GOD FORBID there be more than one word.Ā 

Letā€™s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Literally every thread is some random abbreviation. It took me forever to figure out what AOTY was. We have to shorten every song title if itā€™s over four letters and GOD FORBID there be more than one word.Ā 

We didn't invent AOTY either. Why are you redirecting your anger towards us, if you don't knowĀ an abbreviation a simple google search will do it's not worth acting a fool girl

chaeri pls

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

We didn't invent AOTY either. Why are you redirecting your anger towards us, if you don't knowĀ an abbreviation a simple google search will do it's not worth acting a fool girl

He has a very good point. You guys need to stop abbreviating everything and instead actually spell out the words as they actually are, with correct punctuation. Itā€™s annoying, and I canā€™t take people seriously as intellectuals if they do that.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

He has a very good point. You guys need to stop abbreviating everything and instead actually spell out the words as they actually are, with correct abbreviation. Itā€™s annoying, and I canā€™t take people seriously as intellectuals if they do that.

listen,Ā i'm a senior english language honors student and i've written my fair share of 'intellectual' academic papers with all the proper etiquette that tickles your fancy, but gagadaily isn't the place for me to do so. i'm not bothered by the fact you use proper punctuation and capitalization to post on a lady gaga website, because it's none of my business, and it's equally none of yours to try to dictate to everyone else how they should be using their keyboards. i absolutely do not expect you to 'take me seriously as an intellectual' on a website basically consistingĀ of gay men talking half seriously about pop culture. i'm not going to tell you to loosen up or get over yourself or whatever, just accept the fact that we're accustomed to using language in a certain way and you are welcome to engage in it or not as long as you don't complain about it. internet slang, especially the one specific to pop culture has been around for quite a while and definitely did not originateĀ from gagadaily.Ā 

chaeri pls

20 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Ā 

11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

He has a very good point. You guys need to stop abbreviating everything and instead actually spell out the words as they actually are, with correct abbreviation. Itā€™s annoying, and I canā€™t take people seriously as intellectuals if they do that.

Although it can be overwhelming, I think many of the acronyms used on this site are fair.

Also, I think it's unfair to compare usage of acronyms with intellectualism, given the context. It's an online forum/message board. Besides, as somebody from a scientific research background and having publishes a thesis, let's say the intellectual world of academiaĀ lovesĀ their acronyms. Too much.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived