Miracle 14,068 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 7 minutes ago, Decidueye said: I'm not buying the arguments about them being siblings in the comments, I personally don't hold hands with my brothers or friends, and to die and be buried with someone holding hands is just too intimate. They must have been lovers. Period. Lmao I don't think your personal protocol standards translate into the 4th century Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
joannesrats 26 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said: Were they waiting for LG6? You know none of us f*gs have anyone to hold hands with while waiting Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RahrahWitch 6,985 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 Holding hands for 1,500 Years Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enzo 37,977 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 Some comments here 툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jinzo 9,639 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 2 minutes ago, Miracle said: Lmao I don't think your personal protocol standards translate into the 4th century I know, but as many people have pointed out, bisexuality was normal back then. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
YaaaasGaga 6,119 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 I don't think they were soldiers. They were definitely bone-ing... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
xoxo Craig 55,649 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 52 minutes ago, Diente said: Some of the suggestions for the link between the two skeletons are that they are siblings, cousins or soldiers who died together in battle, study author Federico Lugli told Italy's Rai news site (in Italian). Mood killer. Maybe they were Southerners End Racism Now Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DC 25,164 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 49 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said: Were they waiting for LG6? This is the best comment Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DC 25,164 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said: Maybe they were Southerners Blanche Devereaux is quacking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 Friendship exists too, people! Regardless why does it matter Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 1 hour ago, Decidueye said: I personally don't hold hands with my brothers or friends That's so sad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vitleysingur 13,790 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 Did they pass away at the same time? How did this happen? Dreams of you and me are in the dirt. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lilmonzter 2,864 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 Kinda cute? Sing C'est la vie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glamourpuss 29,080 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 1 hour ago, Decidueye said: I'm not buying the arguments about them being siblings in the comments, I personally don't hold hands with my brothers or friends, and to die and be buried with someone holding hands is just too intimate. They must have been lovers. Period. It was a different time period with a completely different way of living though. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenDiamond 6,286 Posted September 13, 2019 Share Posted September 13, 2019 I love how I thought that we will in 2019 discuss why did the LG6 flop but instead we are argueing over some deadass roman skeltons and analysing if they were hunties or just BBFs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.