Stefani Tee
tech

Apple Special Event

Featured Posts

fivefoottwo

they’re gonna announce the “Be Kind” emoji as their flagship product yup! gaga’s impact :firega:

• YAAAS 2

RAMROD

Are you ready, fam???? :woot:

1 hour!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥
  • YAAAS 1

River

Can't wait for the yearly "best iPhone that we have ever made":lana:

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 4

RAMROD

I heard they will do purple/lavender purple colour phone, this will be the death of me :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, River said:

Can't wait for the yearly "best iPhone that we have ever made":lana:

I also look forward to 2020 iPhone SE2 :diane:

• LMAO 1

Zander

It's kinda hard to innovate the phone anymore tbh and the tech to hide front facing camera under the screen just isn't quite there yet, which is why apple are venturing into other areas like streaming etc for their revenue.. because the general mobile market sales are down and they know people aren't upgrading as frequently and keeping their phones for longer.  

Edited by Zander

Teal Ambition

Excited for this but I’ll most likely be sticking with my XS :diane:

interested in a potential new apple watch though :stalkga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

River
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Excited for this but I’ll most likely be sticking with my XS :diane:

I bought XS 2 months ago and it's so perfect, I don't see a reason to upgrade atm, maybe in 2-3 years

MrG1087

Hard pass. I’m gonna stick with my iPhone Xs Max. I’ll wait until 2020’s releases before potentially upgrading.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Yes. But seems hardly to come tbh, they don't have competition in this market yet, so I don't blame them if they re not rushing Apple Watch 5 :oprah:

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, River said:

I bought XS 2 months ago and it's so perfect, I don't see a reason to upgrade atm, maybe in 2-3 years

I usually switch every year but I think i’ll skip it this time around. I really love my XS 

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

River
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I usually switch every year but I think i’ll skip it this time around. I really love my XS 

For me it was every 2 years because something had to happen to the iphone:huntyga: usually a few weeks before the announcements of a new "S" iphone lol the XS is my first "S" iphone, I made it to this one :bradley:

Bio

Girl I have my iPhone 7+ for three years now and I don’t see myself upgrading anytime soon. Especially when these phones are costing 1000 dollars lol

Edited by Bio

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

Girl I have my iPhone 7+ for three years now and I don’t see myself upgrading anytime soon. Especially when these phones are costing 1000 dollars lol

Gadgets today are designed to break and slowed down after 3 years tho, get ready :udidnt:

• Shook 1