Big Brother Pokemon Gen 3 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Flippy
3 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

Our last and final HoH is...

source.gif

Absol!! Congrats on being our first finalist :applause::applause:

@Flippy please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction. (a reminder that latios is not safe)

Gardevoir VS Latios

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

1. Gardevoir - CyanLights

2. Latios - Bloody Grammys

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Lazz Monster
46 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

@A Hybrid your decision

We're far from the Shallow now

A Hybrid

3. Gardevoir - A Hybrid

Gallade is superior and will be my pick for next season

pokemon mega gallade GIF

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lazz Monster
46 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Gallade is superior and will be my pick for next season

or will it? :reductive:

Lazz Monster

So, with 2 votes we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Gardevoir and @Bloody Grammys :bradley: I guess there was just no room for 2 psychics in the finale, and apparently with the fairy typing, Gardevoir is still no match for Latios :bradley:

CommonAggravatingEstuarinecrocodile-smal

Lazz Monster

There we have it guys, our three finalists :applause::applause::applause:

First, we have Absol and @Flippy :applause: The disaster pokemon hasn't showed its true colors yet, does this mean it will be a disaster for his opponents this round? Flippy is actually a reigning champion, having come out of a win with his Suicune in season 2. Will he able to repeat this feat and become the first person to win Big Brother Pokemon twice?? Stay tuned. 

e9198dbdb4119689a966629631261061.gif

Lazz Monster

Next, we have Sceptile and @A Hybrid :applause: Kind of the underdog this season, at least imo, since i never thought Sceptile was the most-loved starter from hoenn, but since Swampert wasn't even picked and Blaziken left as soon as he entered the competition... :reductive: It's as useless as they come competitively, but its mega helped a lot :applause: Also, this is A Hybrid's second time in the finale, having previously gotten 3rd place in season with his alakazam, will this time be different and get him his 1st win? We shall see.

ClearYellowishHerculesbeetle-small.gif

23 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

So, with 2 votes we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Gardevoir and @Bloody Grammys :bradley: I guess there was just no room for 2 psychics in the finale, and apparently with the fairy typing, Gardevoir is still no match for Latios :bradley:

CommonAggravatingEstuarinecrocodile-smal

This is a joke. Sceptile is a flop compared to Gardevoir. 

Lazz Monster

And last, but not least, we have Latios and @CyanLights :applause:CyanLights is the only newbie in the finale, will this help him? Can't say yet. But he has tricky pokemon, legendaries haven't had the best history in this game, with most of them leaving in the early stages of the competition, but last season Suicune actually won, can Latios pull an upset too and be the 2nd legendary to win or will Suicune continue to be the only one? It's a great achievement to be in the top 3 nonetheless :applause:

tumblr_mqbeiiMcAZ1r5av74o1_500.gif

Lazz Monster

Everyone, thank you SO much for participating, now I need you one more time, please vote for the one you would like to WIN Big Brother Pokemon Gen 3 Edition (Group 1). 

@Flippy @CyanLights @A Hybrid @Lion Heart @Anastasios @NNES @DannyRodeck @BalmungBard @GayPrideUnicorn  @PerfectGUY @Hades @TROLLGA @Bloody Grammys

I repeat, please vote for the one you want to win. (either Latios, Sceptile or Absol)

Lazz Monster

1. Latios - Lazz Monster

Archived