Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What do you think of this artist?

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

Lola Indigo is a girl dance group from Spain led by Mimi, a singer and dancer who appeared in two talent shows.

She's also a Gaga fan. She choosed A-YO for her knockout performace at 'OT' talent show and she went to the Joanne tour in Barcelona. 

I don't think she's the greatest singer TBH but I like her music and stage presence. 

:)

Andreu

This not what I expected :air: I wouldn't go as far as saying I like her but i feel like she's the one off OT that makes the best music and released the most decent album. Specially Mujer Bruja is a bop. I had the chance to see her perform Mujer Bruja and Maldición and the performance was lit, she literally gave the gheys everything they wanted. On the other hand I feel like most his songs are very similar and not extremely good. She could have kept Lola Bunny, tho what throws me off the song is mostly Donpa.

PS: Whew felt weird to discuss this in english.

JustifyMyLove

That I don't understand why is she having more success than the two winners of the last two show editions. Oh well, her music is more commercial I guess :ohwell:. Aside from that I find some of her songs bops but I don't really stan her or anything :oops:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived