Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

You have five minutes with Gaga, what do you say or do?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itsbrenda
38 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I had 15 seconds. Not fun. You can't work with 15 seconds much. Paid $3,000.00 for that, too. 

That’s disgusting, I always wanted to meet her but tbh I think she has turned into one of those people. ‘Don’t meet your idol’ type things. 

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

That’s disgusting, I always wanted to meet her but tbh I think she has turned into one of those people. ‘Don’t meet your idol’ type things. 

I had more time a year previously with her (maybe 3 or 4 mins? ) when I met her at the LA Dive Bar signing CD's, in Silverlake. She was super awesome then and when she found out what I do on Gagadaily and that I was an Mp3 archivist of all the different interpretations of her work she literally kissed my hand. Out of respect. And called me Queen for the rest of the convo. Which was half amazingly ego tripping for me and half completely insanely unreal and epic and oh-no-im-not-THAT-special not as much as YOU moment.

When I left, I politely kissed her hand, back, out of respect :D

No pictures or records exist of this because all entrants were screened prior. But it lives in my head. :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Franch Toast

fullmetal alchemist book GIF 

Since she'll be worn out from the rest of you are getting frisky with her, I'll talk to her about Rilke and poetry. And then we'll watch something like this and freak out together (and she'll be too scared to leave, so I'll get more than 5 minutes with her): 

the ring samara GIF

She/Her/Hers

Archived