šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

More Gaga snippets?

huttont

Featured Posts

Defmix100
34 minutes ago, dynamite said:

November is clearly not her voice and I think the other one was proved to be like a mashup from another song

oh was it? last I heard it was leaked along with the other one from the othr day that's being sold

TheRealJT

Can people stop posting about November. The case has been closed on that for 2 months but everyday someone is posting about itĀ 

gagzus
34 minutes ago, WonderfulMonstR said:

November is a song apparently written by Hunter Blair Ambrose and Stefani Germanotta :Ā ECAQKetX4AI2n6U.jpg

Ā 

Gaga has writing credits I believe because she sampled Alejandroā€™s melody

dynamite
14 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh was it? last I heard it was leaked along with the other one from the othr day that's being sold

Oh, possibly then!Ā 

People keep posting about NovemberĀ 

I- :air:

It's not that difficult to look for the thread where it was debunkedĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

huttont
57 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Can people stop posting about November. The case has been closed on that for 2 months but everyday someone is posting about itĀ 

Ā 

45 minutes ago, Enzo said:

People keep posting about NovemberĀ 

I- :air:

It's not that difficult to look for the thread where it was debunkedĀ 

This is the first Iā€™ve heard of it. Not everyone has the time to read through every singleĀ thread made. If you donā€™t want to participate in this thread, then donā€™t. Thereā€™s no need to make me feel bad about asking a question. I thought I was being helpful or bringing excitementĀ for others who like potential demos or leaks. Itā€™s these kind of comments that make this site toxic. Itā€™s very unwelcoming.

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, huttont said:

I said above that I didnā€™t want to post the links bc sometimes thatā€™s not allowed

If they were real or copyrighted they wouldn't be on YouTube in the first place.Ā 

22 minutes ago, huttont said:

Ā 

This is the first Iā€™ve heard of it. Not everyone has the time to read through every singleĀ thread made. If you donā€™t want to participate in this thread, then donā€™t. Thereā€™s no need to make me feel bad about asking a question. I thought I was being helpful or bringing excitementĀ for others who like potential demos or leaks. Itā€™s these kind of comments that make this site toxic. Itā€™s very unwelcoming.

That's why there is a trending section lol

Want to take it that way? go ahead I guessĀ 

Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

JazzGa

"November" was debunked asĀ  a song a Gaga fan who is now a recording artist wrote. Apparently it samples Alejandro which is why Stefani Germanotta is credited as a songwriter. There was a video posted of a long-nailed woman with the ARTPOP tattoo slaying the piano and her voice soundedĀ like Gaga. Personally I thought maybe Gaga recorded a demo and sent it to the other artist and then the other artistĀ leaked the recording, but everyone on GGD is saying it's an elaborate hoax-- some bish literally dressed up like Lady Gaga, put on a fake ARTPOP tattoo, and learned to sing and play the piano exactly like her, and wrote a damn good song, purely to fool us all :laughga:Ā Whatever, I think it's real and yall are gonna eat crow later when the truth comes out

"I Wish You Love" is most likely a BTW or earlier outtake. Maybe it's from an early demo recorded by a fan standing outside the studio who could barely hear something (remember how we got ASIB teases that way?).Ā  It also sounds live, like maybe it was a sound check or something?

Did you hear the 3rd snippet that sounds like Bloodpop and has lyrics like "In relation, face up the nation"?Ā 

Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived