💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer recieves backlash for..

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, The Enigmatic said:

Armie Hammer receives backlash after he posted a video of his son sucking on his toes & titled it “#footfetishonfleek” 

I- :air: 

Straight people:fail:

I came here to defend but I can't! :smh:

This is just all kinds of weird!

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Fan

Who is he ?

yeah I mean is his dad right ? and his mom is there ...

idk 

🤖

AdmistTheLight

Ugh no daddy no :messga:

But really nooo, don't expose your child to internet, especially in that way.

Liberaté mi amor

Akiki

Tbh, kids do that a lot. My older nephew used to do it to everyone. It's creepy, but kids have this oral fixation with obvious reason. Funny that now that he is six years old he already started bitting is nails off. 

My younger nephews dont bite toes but they love to bite us cause they find their theet funny. They are exploring. 

But tbh, it was a poor choice of hashtag.

Also, for those of you who are shook by the 7 minutes, it's quite obvious that he was trying to suck on his dad toes. Its not like he was with is mouth sucking it for 7 minutes straight while he dad relaxed. The kid even laughed when he pulled him away. They were clearly playing. 

It seems like some you never had a child at home. They wil always try it again and again and laugh to death over it. Kids are like that. 

Other than the poor hashtag choice and maybe a bit of to much toe in the mouth ti my taste, it's a funny Family moment. 

Ugh, now Im feeling a bit dirty talking about this.

Ok it's creepy

ryansamonster

It’s a kid! Kids literally put just about anything in their mouths. Y’all did it too! 

They’re playing and having fun... “This is not normal” what family is?? 

Lion Heart

EAhH5DVXsAEZFjV?format=jpg&name=360x360

EAhH5DUXYAUFXXc?format=jpg&name=360x360

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Oriane
8 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But every one of us thought of that joke.. I joke about that whenever someone mentiones feet.. I honestly think he just wanted to be funny.. He clearly made mistake and he deleted it

But would you do that joke if it involved your own child ? :messga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

A Hybrid

I’m just sorry for the kid, Armie just thought he could post this online and people would just laugh and skip it, because although it is not normal it’s maybe normal for their family. Buuut expectedly social media didn’t take it well and the kid will discover this mess one day when he grows up.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Luna Lovegood
5 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

It’s a kid! Kids literally put just about anything in their mouths. Y’all did it too! 

They’re playing and having fun... “This is not normal” what family is?? 

I think people are more disgusted with the hashtag he made over this video.. like #footfetish really? He could’ve kept in in his camera roll lmao. 

luna’s advocate

Guillaume Hamon

If it was just a video of his son sucking on his feet like crazy it would be funny since it's obviously not sexual but just a kid game to put everything in their mouth. We would be like "wtf?!" and laugh and it would be it.

Now the fact he placed a "fetish" hashtag is cringy af imo. I know it's meant as a joke but sex joke about kids are really dark humor, maybe still more when it's about your own kids so no wonder some people were not finding it tasteful. :/ 

Also some pervs on the net gonna find it hot or whatever so he should avoid to post it just like we should all avoid to post pics of kids in clothing/ position etc that could turn on pedos.

Archived