Just now, Craven Moorecox said:

You mean prejudice sis... but anyways this awful and a form of discrimination 

nah, this is racism gurl

• Like 10
  • LMAO 4

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Craven Moorecox said:

You mean prejudice sis... but anyways this awful and a form of discrimination 

Does this mean if a red neck racist KKK member goes to Africa, he cant be racist? :saladga:

Morphine Prince

It’s real and outrageous. This is NOT the way you go about addressing equality and equity in society. 

These people are damaging actual progressive social movements. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Craven Moorecox
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Does this mean if a red neck racist KKK member goes to Africa, he cant be racist? :saladga:

Sis a lot of parts of Africa were colonized by white countries, striped of theirs rich, then gave back to them after leaving it a s*** hole. So yes... And Africa is a continent not a country. Don’t group all African history together like it’s all the same.

So before you try to read, make sure you’re literate first :saladga:

@LM

do you even know the difference? 

Edited by Craven Moorecox
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
12 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Sis a lot of parts of Africa were colonized by white countries, striped of theirs rich, then gave back to them after leaving it a s*** hole. So yes... And Africa is a continent not a country. Don’t group all African history together like it’s all the same.

What about a white supremacist KKK member living in Saudi Arabia calling me a sand niggers? is that not racist?

I did not group all Africans together, I said if they lived in Africa meaning one of the African countries. Stop assuming everyone is a racist ignorant when you are the one who is. Im part African so I know not all Africans are the same, im half African Arab who look very white.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3

LM
4 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

@LM

do you even know the difference? 

the belief that people's qualities are influenced by their race and that the members of other races are not as good as the members of your own, or the resulting unfair treatment of members of other races:

standard dictionary definition: racism is “prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.” There are no restrictions on which races can be the instigators and what magnitude of disdain counts as “superiority.” 

Edited by LM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HangWang

Racism does NOT have to be systematic. It can be personal and can include literally only 2 people. ALL RACES can and have been racist towards one another.

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, HangWang said:

Racism does NOT have to be systematic. It can be personal and can include literally only 2 people. ALL RACES can and have been racist towards one another.

Only racist people will try to change the definition of racism so they can use racism on others and then say its not racist. Whenever someone uses that argument, I assume they are racist.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 5

Adarsh
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Only racist people will try to change the definition of racism so they can use racism on others and then say its not racist. Whenever someone uses that argument, I assume they are racist.

Well I’ve seen plenty of black people who are racist towards Asians so I’m not surprised. 

That boy is a monster
  • Like 11

Craven Moorecox
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What about a white supremacist KKK member living in Saudi Arabia calling us sand niggers? is that not racist?

I did not group all Africans together, I said if they lived in Africa meaning one of the African countries. Stop assuming everyone is a racist ignorant when you are the one who is. Im part African so I know this lol

I was saying it would be considered racism. I’m misread what you said and with that “:saladga:“ I was confused if you were attacking me or agreeing with my first my first statement. Im still confused :huntyga:

Edited by Craven Moorecox

Faysalaaa
Just now, Adarsh said:

Well I’ve seen plenty of black people who are racist towards Asians so I’m not surprised. 

Yeah we are all humans and we all can be racist, no DNA or geographical location makes you more racist than others. I understand saying one race racism is more effective or something like that but I dont agree with redefining racism .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

PhillipBagshaw

A lot of y'all don't have the nuance to discuss racial issues, huh?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I was saying it would be considered racism. I’m misread what you said and with that “:saladga:“ I was confused if you were attacking me or agreeing with my first my first statement. Im still confused :huntyga:

Im confused now too lol

I thought you said black people cant be racist so I made a counter argument.

littlepotter

Aside from whatever, or whether it's racist or not, things like this just divide people. Like... what's the point.