I can not imagine what happened if it was the other way round

Edited by IcePrincess
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 8
  • Sad 4

Aphrodizy26

Maybe the event was heard towards POC and steps are being taken to stop culture vultures ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Boo Hoo. Call me when whites face systemic racism girlie. 

Edited by Aphrodizy26
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 19

mvstraw

the fact that someone is white makes them automatically rich or what? 

btw, isn't it illegal?

• Like 13
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

LM
Just now, mvstraw said:

the fact that someone is white makes them automatically rich or what? 

btw, isn't it illegal?

It is

• Like 1

LadariousGarage

well this man is a white supremacist sympathizer, or a straight up white supremacist,  has some very far right views, anyways not okay, but, considering he made a video about the straight pride parade, saying that the fight for "Straight rights" isn't over, (and shamed gay and trans people)  he prob faked and stretched alot of facts, tbh, more sh*t would come out if it was real

Also, is extremely Islamophobic, and called all Arabs "terrorists", and from being called a "terrorist" my entire life because I am Arab, not sure I want to believe anything he says, if it is true, thats disgusting, but I am weary of the sh*t this man says

Edited by LadariousGarage
Lets do it baby I know the Law
  • Like 35
  • Thanks 3

LM
Just now, LadariousGarage said:

well this man is a white supremacist sympathizer, or a straight up white supremacist,  has some very far right views, anyways not okay, but, considering he made a video about the straight pride parade, saying that the fight for "Straight rights" isn't over, (and shamed gay and trans people)  he prob faked and stretched alot of facts, tbh, more sh*t would come out if it was real

He literally showed the ticket prices and the reaction of one of the artists who was supposed to perform here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hankhatesyouall
5 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Maybe the event was heard towards POC and steps are being taken to stop culture vultures ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Boo Hoo. Call me when whites face systemic racism girlie

Unfortunately, they will face it once they become a minority in a couple of decades. This is already a precursor to what is about to come. 

Edited by hankhatesyouall
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 1

LM
2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Boo Hoo. Call me when whites face systemic racism girlie. 

It's like saying "idc about bullying because there are people who get killed, which is worse"

Just because something is worse than the other doesn't mean we should tolerate it.

All POC's movements fight for EQUALITY and this is the opposite of it

• Like 14
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 8

HangTang

If this happened then I don't see how being white automatically makes said someone rich or more economically comfortable. There are plenty of white people who are poor as well and live paycheck to paycheck. Ticket prices should NEVER be determined by race. Its incredibly immature and very hypocritical.

• Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

Straight up white supremacist? lol no he just interviewed them. Casual accusations like this is stupid. He also is very Liberals Progressive but he does mock SJW way too much to get money and views. So no im not defending him but..

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Andreu

I find it hard to believe, but if it really is true this is not OK

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Craven Moorecox
4 hours ago, LM said:

BUt yOu CaNT be RACisT tOWarDS wHItE PeopLE

You mean prejudice sis... but anyways this is awful and a form of discrimination 

Edited by Craven Moorecox
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
1 hour ago, HangWang said:

If this happened then I don't see how being white automatically makes said someone rich or more economically comfortable. There are plenty of white people who are poor as well and live paycheck to paycheck. Ticket prices should NEVER be determined by race. Its incredibly immature and very hypocritical.

The argument is its easier for a poor white to help himself than a poor black person. So it does not mean that whites dont suffer. Its true privilege does exist but when its used to shut whites up and shame them, its wrong. The privilege argument is supposed to create social awareness and to help minorities, it was not meant to be used as a weapon against white people which sadly some people do.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1