Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

Petition to fire that glown makw up artist Sarah.

Petition for Gaga to leave toxic fans behind :ally:

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

What is this? 

New album cover

luna’s advocate

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Here you go, new ammunition to  attack Gaga. LMs will never change! 

I still can't get over some of the lms on twitter claiming she's going to get dragged for not having enough shades—when there are only three models and one of them is Asian and the other is a dark skinned Black woman. Like why would they try and start fake drama, when the proof is right in front of their faces that they are wrong, over the one thing that could actually hurt Gaga (claims of ignoring diversity)? Even if the line flops, it won't hurt her (tons of singers have flop fashion/make up/whatever) but claims that she ignores diversity would hurt her.

Grrrr. Honestly, I don't even care about the make up but this intense negativity, and some of it crossing the line into straight up monster behavior (claiming it's not diverse when it clearly is), is so annoying. I honestly don't get why this bothers some of the stans—it's ain't like she's pushing this super hard on fans or it's keeping her from LG6 (which we know is already recorded).

drunkygagaa

It looks so nice omfg, I am going to going to buy some of the products straight away

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Taide said:

Petition to fire that glown makw up artist Sarah.

Wow you guys dont know when to stop do ya isnt bad enough that she got bullied of twitter leave sarah alone 

LaLa

I’m excited for this! I’m not huge into makeup, but I can’t wait to see the visuals associated with this. I’m sure we’ll get some amazing photo shoots and probably video :excited2:

And I’m not too worried about the business side of things, Haus Beauty is a legit company with a real CEO and investors, I’m sure things are being thought through well.

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Definitely 😔

I dislike this “Money grabbing” Gaga. 

I hope she does t turn into the next Rihanna and put Music as last priority. 

How is she Money Grabbing?

She works hard and because of her hard work she succeeds in most everything she does. Because of this she is getting more opportunities and therefore making more money. SHE LIKES VEGAS! She likes Jazz and it is good for her health, the cherry on top is she is getting bank for it. Now she is entering a VERY competitive space with something that she has been working on for at LEAST two years. It is risky and she does not know how it will perform...is that money grabbing? You are just mad that instead of putting out an album every year of music YOU want she is doing things SHE wants. Like grow her brand...which is not only good for her but ALL her employees.

SHALLOW

I appreciate that the photos are not edited. I think she wants to go with a more natural approach :applause:

SHALLOW
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

I don’t think those pictures were filtered and corrected yet. If you look at gaga’s eye make up, it looks a bit smudged and kind of sloppy.

I think they're supposed to be this way to feel more natural

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What is this? 

Its the image I was talking about earlier in the thread, seems like it shows up after you "checkout" when you make purchases

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm sure it will be fab but I do wonder what made her want to get into the makeup industry now since it's a competitive and oversaturated market. :oprah:

BleepBloop

I mean this isn't the worst makeup. If this was, let's say, 2010, it would've been IT:ohwell:

But it's 2019 so....nah

Archived