What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Good. All the super deluxe tracks were ass tbh

Ciao Bella is great

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Mirages
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Medellín

I second this :classy: but hey they have no taste on GGD it'll probably win or something :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Angelm

OMG GUYS WE JUST MADE MADONNA CRY :cryga:  She’s doing an Instagram Live reacting to the Ceremony, she said y’all are tasteless and fat for not giving Bitch I’m Loca a 0 :madge:

Davian
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Ciao Bella is great

Taste has arrived y’all:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Animal Claws
Just now, Mirages said:

I second this :classy: but hey they have no taste on GGD it'll probably win or something :selena:

I'm ready for the controversy

Hades

#15   WITH 6.75/10

batukagiphy.gif

HIGHEST SCORE: 11   @Alan123

LOWEST SCORE: 0 @Creyk

COMMENTS

I didn't know what to expect since I had never listened to this genre of music. It's wonderful.  @SimonSays

Cute @darkwolf

Makes me very uncomfortable @Creyk

Meh, thank u next @bornthisway51

Cool but nothing spectacular @AndiGaga

very repetitive, but I love the whole "sing amen, etc." part @McYves

What is this?   This is like something Beyonce would do in a live performance but 5 minutes long @alextruper17

it's so repetitive. Boring. A skip @Jeroen Bloeming

Okay song, but really long and don't hate but it's okay @DutchHooker

Repepitive, but I really like the rhythm and idea of this track. @Henri Bardot

It's a bop for me, nothing special but enjoyable, less autotune wouldve given it a higher rating @ChavaWM

Wish she did more tracks with this group of people. She teased them so much in the beginning of this era @Davian

One of the most experimental and unique tracks on Madame X. It's very hard hitting and emotional, especially when the heavy beats and synths kick in on the "chorus". The ending is also absolute perfection. (Musicisfreedom)

THAT drop though, feels so tribal. @PinkPop

I wasn't sure which song to give my 11 to but this was the one I was most excited about based on the title, I had an idea of what it'd sound like and it was, really loved it but sometimes I feel like they could've done something more with it, the violin at the end is great. @Alan123

Anderson123
11 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I mean kind of yes, because Quavo's part is trash. But also, everything about this song is cringe to me, the AutoTune, the 'vocals', the lyrics, the production... not good

I guess so but it’s a grower, I skipped it a lot when we only had the promo singles but flows so well with the rest of the album. I could totally see this been given to Rihanna and actually reaching a top 10 hit with it. 

Archived