💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | Madame❌

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

en-36043.jpg

You've rated, you've commented, and now - it is time to countdown the best and worst of the Madame  Megarate!  DRESSING CODE: WEAR SOMETHING WITH AN .:flower:

PARTICIPANTS

@Roronoa Zoro @miguelxgaga @SimonSays @GaGaLB @MaryJaneHolland @arrtpop @Creyk @Blue Champagne @LazyTurtle @20cmtop @androiduser @robbiemalik @Thoth @darkwolf @Enigma @JustifyMyLove @AndiGaga @therokinrolla @Didymus @Davian @bornthisway51 @GAGAJANDRO @Josip @Aleks @Illuminati Freak @mr.peter @Phoebe Buffay @McYves @Madame Goo Goo @Queen ARTPOP @Andreu @Issablack @lennylu @DutchHooker @Hades @alextruper17 @GagaInTheZone @HausOfHarlow @badgirlmeat @Henri Bardot @Jeroen Bloeming @AlvariusFlame @Maleficent @sillynate @Hexxx @L E O @gabrielflorin01 @LiamNick @Halle @Angelm @Fame Romance @FfFfFfFF @Sneaky Oliver @gts14 @DiamondKing @fede ARTPOP @Animal Claws @Nirvana @ANTI WP @Anveeroy @ChavaWM @Musicisfreedom @shoful @Ryusei @Glamourpuss @Antichrist @lgaga1fan @PinkPop @Blue Madonna @Silvestro Devacelli @Alan123

RESULTS

1693.jpg

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
1 minute ago, slayo said:

i forgot to send my rates

I didn't know you were interested in the album. I'm so sorry sis. :giveup:

DutchHooker

I've arrived to see Future failing and God Control to come on top :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

badgirlmeat

6 minutes ago, Hades said:

DRESSING CODE: WEAR SOMETHING WITH AN .:flower:

i'm here, the X's are on the titties :poot:

74aac79af654c5be469f1b02766e0f84.jpg

🤠

Aight here's my look for today:

6be958ac2d94d875b6fee4a0776287a0acca8f17

Pretty casual, right? Trying to avoid the paparazzi.
Unfortunately I didn't have anything in my wardrobe with an X on it, so I brought my ex instead :vegas:

Hades

I'll wait until the bitches are done with their diq appointments and show up before starting the countdown.:lolly:

3 minutes ago, Hades said:

the bitches are done with their diq appointments

Madame X is a prostitute - Madame X herself :poot:

Hades
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Crazy is a better choice :gaycat:

Criminally underrated.:madge: Deserved a score of 9+ at least.

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'll wait until the bitches are done with their diq appointments and show up before starting the countdown.:lolly:

How did you know?!

excuse me wow GIF by Mashable

Archived