💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mary Jane Holland and Fashion! are masterpieces

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

Shawniqua Mendes

Actually, MJH is her worst song  along with Americano. I liked it before, but I think that the production/beat is just too heavy. Fashion! Is good but nothing phenomenal.

Sorry.

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Gam

You mean 'Fashion' right... not 'Fashion!'

I sure hope so  :poot:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Woohoo

no new t today? :party:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Emigrante

Mary Jane Holland is great. Fashion! I'm not so fond of. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Isidro Guevara

Mary Jane Holland is overproduced and could've been better with the same but lighter production. I like it tho. Fashion! is ok but nothing special. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

DiamondKing
23 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Fashion! :neyde:

Mary Jane Holland :lolly:

Fixed :vegas:

2School4Cool

Mary Jane Holland is one of the best songs on ARTPOP, the production is absolutely incredible. I’ve always like Fashion!, but it’s recently grown to be one of my favorites from ARTPOP. It’s groove is just so smooth and it feels so effortlessly groovy. It takes a break from some of the heavier, thrashing synths on the rest of the album and instead just feels so smooth. Both songs are incredible :firega:

See The Best In Everyone

imitalian

Fashion! was my least favorite when ARTPOP came out because I expected it to be different since will.i.am and David Guetta were involved but it actually aged very well and now it's one of my favorites from the album. 

MJH is a bop (expecially I like the pre chorus) 

Archived