Jump to content
Apple Music
politics

Marine Le Pen leads polls ahead of the European elections

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

Her comeback is upon us:vegas:
It's so surreal to see a far-right politician going this far:firega:

The eurosceptic Rassemblement national (RN) party topped the list in France with 24 percent of the vote, just ahead of M Macron’s République en Marche (REM), a poll published on Saturday found. M Macron’s REM party would obtain just 22 percent of the vote, the Harris Interactive poll of 1,031 people conducted on May 17-18 for RTL radio, television channel TF1 and newspaper Le Figaro showed.

World-news-1878276.webp?r=1558374357744

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1129677/european-elections-polls-latest-brexit-party-emmanuel-macron-marine-le-pen

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 26

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HighwayGuy

Wtf you’re on Gaga daily and you support a far right politician who supports discrimination against minorities? :madge: please leave this site 

Edited by HighwayGuy
  • Like 34
  • Thanks 18

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SEANGT

cool, this guy again. idk why we tolerate a member here like this. 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus

How could we block members again? I'm sick of these far-right, borderline nazi, users spamming this site with their propaganda.

Am I standing still?
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

Et je oop-

jasmine.jpg

#Pete2020
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 56
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
geopang
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

How could we block members again? I'm sick of these far-right, borderline nazi, users spamming this site with their propaganda.

You sound like the real fascist here. You don’t have to agree with other’s opinions, but you can’t erase them and their speech either

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 10

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

Politics is always source of tension between people. Never found GGD was the right place to talk about it.

Anyway that user should not be attacked for his political opinions. Anybody is free to support whoever he wants.

  • Like 10
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus
Just now, geopang said:

You sound like the real fascist here. You don’t have to agree with other’s opinions, but you can’t erase them and their speech either

No I can't. But I can block people that spread hate. Free speech means that you can say what you want but also that I can stop listening to you. Free speech doesn't guarantee a platform for hateful opinions.

Am I standing still?
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 10

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HighwayGuy

People who go on this site are from all different ethnicities, sexualities, genders, etc and talking about far right politicians such as Le Pen on this site should not be allowed purely because it means we have to face people who support the hate that comes from these politicians. 

How is promoting far-right politicians on this site not banned already? @Admin pls make this happen 

Edited by HighwayGuy
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Politics is always source of tension between people. Never found GGD was the right place to talk about it.

Anyway that user should not be attacked for his political opinions. Anybody is free to support whoever he wants.

Not when what they support is against fundamental rights. 

Someone should ban him, but I have a feeling Admin is right-leaning so

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 12
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
12 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

No I can't. But I can block people that spread hate. Free speech means that you can say what you want but also that I can stop listening to you. Free speech doesn't guarantee a platform for hateful opinions.

Free speech is overrated. Any of these news promoting far-right should be immediately deleted. 

The fact that people are given Warning Points for general discussions in the Charts thread but not automatically get banned for the promotion of racist, sexist, homophobic values is... 

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus
4 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

People who go on this site are from all different ethnicities, sexualities, genders, etc and talking about far right politicians such as Le Pen on this site should not be allowed purely because it means we have to face people who support the hate that comes from these kind of people.

How is promoting far-right politicians on this site not banned already? @Admin pls make this happen 

Don't forget. We are the real nazis because we don't want hateful people get shoved into our faces :ohwell:

Am I standing still?
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...