politics

Biden says Make America moral again

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, lego said:

He is, but aren’t you Trump supporter? 

giphy.gif

Trump doesnt claim to be moral, he said make america great, not moral.  Trump openly tells us he is not a moral person.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Buddy
13 minutes ago, geopang said:

Who made Joe Biden the speaker for morality? What does he know about morals. He’s extremely creepy.

I'm not here for Biden what so ever, but how is being creepy... immoral? :triggered:

lego
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Trump doesnt claim to be moral, he said make america great, not moral.  Trump openly tells us he is not a moral person.

his own supporters have no say on anyone’s morality and creepiness when they support pu$$ygrabber-in-chief with all of his sleaziness. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, lego said:

his own supporters have no say on anyone’s morality and creepiness when they support pu$$ygrabber-in-chief with all of his sleaziness. 

I think there is much more immoral things about Trump than him saying women will consensually allow you to grab their pu$$y. The problem with anti trump people is they dont fight him on actual bad things he does because the truth is, they agree with the bad things he does and encourage it.

• Like 2

CannaeDrive

Sorry but this is kinda lame, trying to tackle Trump with a similar tactic (Make America gr8t again) wont do and such slogan will not stick. 

Algorithm, the beat.

lego
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I think there is much more immoral things about Trump than him saying women will consensually allow you to grab their pu$$y. The problem with anti trump people is they dont fight him on actual bad things he does because the truth is, they agree with the bad things he does and encourage it.

Can you stop being his advocate on this site? It’s honestly exhausting. There are many immoral things he said and did and I did not need to list them all here. And he does claim to be God-loving Christian, just watch him talk to his evangelical crowd. He never openly said he is immoral. He says immoral things, but his sheep of “moral conservatives” are still defending him no matter what and they attack his opponents for less. 

I made my point about his supporters and you cannot talk about that irony, instead you do this. 

The problem with pro-Trump people is that they don’t read or listen what you are saying and they’re trying to change the topic inserting so many inaccuracies, like your last sentence, so the person just gives up because no one has time for literal bs. 

Edited by lego
It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2

uo111

No one likes Biden.

But also, imagine thinking morals is laughable. This is the world we live in :')

Faysalaaa
6 minutes ago, lego said:

Can you stop being his advocate on this site? It’s honestly exhausting. There are many immoral things he said and did and I did not need to list them all here. And he does claim to be God-loving Christian, just watch him talk to his evangelical crowd. He never openly said he is immoral. He says immoral things, but his sheep of “moral conservatives” are still defending him no matter what and they attack his opponents for less. 

I made my point about his supporters and you cannot talk about that irony, instead you do this. 

The problem with pro Trump people is that they don’t read what you are saying and they’re trying to change the topic inserting  so many inaccuracies, like your last sentence, that person just gives up because no one has time for literal bs. 

How em I advocating for Trump when I tell you to be tougher on Trump?! criticizing you does not mean I advocate for Trump!  Im not pro Trump or a supporter so what are you talking about?

I still dont know why you are frustrated with me..

• Like 2

Born To Slay
56 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

i'm gonna be real Biden I really really don't like but I don't really see anything wrong with this other than it being lame & a bad tactic. 

It shows how he plans to run his campaign, which can be judged because we need a candidate who can beat Trump. He can’t even take back the narrative from Trump. 

• Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

As much as I don't like campaigning on one-liners, he's not wrong with this one.

Guys, we have abducted children dying in our government's care. Let that sink in.

I agree with his sentiment but he needs to be campaigning on policy not morals :saladga:

Talking about how bad Trump is will not make him win, it didn’t work in the last election and it won’t help in the next one :toofunny:

PartySick
20 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Bernie/Warren ticket please and thank you.

I'd vote for this in a heartbeat.

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Love 1