Stefani Tee
politics

Biden says Make America moral again

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura

Am I the only one who thinks he creepy? Also to mention he doesn't think China is a threat all the while his son is investing in a stateown Chinese enterprise. We have better candidates tbh. He a little shady in my opinion. 

• Like 2

ZacharyMark

I wish I could get upset about petty things such as slogans rather than racist/violent rhetoric/actions. Because that's the real issue faces this country... Hopefully the next president will handle the former.

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wish I could get upset about petty things such as slogans rather than racist/violent rhetoric/actions. Because that's the real issue faces this country... Hopefully the next president will handle the former.

Biden has a history of racist/violent rhetoric/actions that he constantly refuse to apologize for.  What you really meant to say is you only care when the orange boogie man does it.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Guillaume Hamon
12 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Am I the only one who thinks he creepy? Also to mention he doesn't think China is a threat all the while his son is investing in a stateown Chinese enterprise. We have better candidates tbh. He a little shady in my opinion. 

The more you dig about him the uglier it is from the way he treated Anita Hill to the comment about obama being "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" and more...

• Like 3

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The more you dig about him the uglier it is from the way he treated Anita Hill to the comment about obama being "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" and more...

Wow.... I didn't even know about this. I will definitely be looking into him more since he is the 'frontrunner' and we can't have a shady democratic candidate tbh. 

• Like 3

PartySick

As much as I don't like campaigning on one-liners, he's not wrong with this one.

Guys, we have abducted children dying in our government's care. Let that sink in.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

He recently also said he loves **** Chaney and still supports all the wars he created with Obama

• Shook 2

Guillaume Hamon
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Wow.... I didn't even know about this. I will definitely be looking into him more since he is the 'frontrunner' and we can't have a shady democratic candidate tbh. 

I feel you! I learned about it recently thanks to comment sections lmao! Since the medias sold him to us like the "good old Joe who's balanced, popular, a pleasant reminded of the Obama years etc" it's not surprising that people don't know or remember the shady parts.

Yeah I hope Sanders will be the frontrunner... So far if it's not Biden it can only be sanders or maybe Pete...

5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He recently also said he loves **** Chaney and still supports all the wars he created with Obama

Oh my... I hate the cancel culture but can we ****ing cancel him right now lmao?

Edited by Guillaume Hamon

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Oh my... I hate the cancel culture but can we ****ing cancel him right now lmao?

I dont believe in cancel culture if the person changes but he is still the same person and the more he talks, the more he exposes himself. He should not be canceled but he should not be put in the position of power.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Thanks 1

Guillaume Hamon
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont believe in cancel culture if the person changes but he is still the same person and the more he talks, the more he exposes himself. He should not be canceled but he should not be put in the position of power.

Yeah just cancelled from the democratic race haha. ;)

I have hope. The more time will pass the lower his popularity will be with the scrutiny coming with the campaign.

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • Like 1

SEANGT

i'm gonna be real Biden I really really don't like but I don't really see anything wrong with this other than it being lame & a bad tactic. 

geopang

Who made Joe Biden the speaker for morality? What does he know about morals. He’s extremely creepy.

• Like 2

lego
8 minutes ago, geopang said:

Who made Joe Biden the speaker for morality? What does he know about morals. He’s extremely creepy.

He is, but aren’t you Trump supporter? 

giphy.gif

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
22 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Yeah just cancelled from the democratic race haha. ;)

I have hope. The more time will pass the lower his popularity will be with the scrutiny coming with the campaign.

The DNC will try to rig the election again and democrats will voter shame progressives which will result in Trump 2020. If they dont support people like Tulsi Gabbard, Bernie Sanders,  Mike Gravel, and Andrew Yang, they will lose to Trump. The truth is, the democratic party would rather have Trump than a progressive.

• Thanks 1