💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

imitalian

I feel like everyone saying we should consider ASIB as a Gaga album doesn't get that we want authentic songs from her and not in the pov of a fictional character and mostly we want a pop/dance record (we hope at least) something we are wanting for since 2013. I get your point of view but please stop saying we had a full album last year cause some of us don't see it that way. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
Just now, imitalian said:

I feel like everyone saying we should consider ASIB as a Gaga album doesn't get that we want authentic songs from her and not in the pov of a fictional character and mostly we want a pop/dance record (we hope at least) something we are wanting for since 2013. I get your point of view but please stop saying we had a full album last year cause some of us don't see it that way. 

That's fair enough but it's like the people with this point of view don't realise that she can only do so much in a certain time frame. She needs to be given enough time to get all this **** done that everybody expects from her. 

monketsharona
9 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Thank you ! Some monsters just forgot she has done a whole album for ASIB. Before it happen they was very excited to have/hear new music, now litteraly 8 mouths later they want new music again ? 

They find excuses to jutify their impatience, but "ASIB iS nOt aN aLbUM". It's not respcetc toward GaGa, it's just selfish and childish. Annoying...

Using 'GaGa' and calling other fans annoying in the same sentence :fail::oops:

LouiseVeronica

ASIB was a great movie! But it wasn't a Gaga album by any stretch of the imagination! Shallow is the only actually good song on it and it's not a pop song, no one is putting Shallow on to dance around while they get ready to go out, or dancing to it while they ARE out either. Stop pretending the ASIB soundtrack is a Gaga album. That said, I can be patient! It's all about Madame X for me during this wait! Gaga will be back strong when she is ready and has made the album she wants to make.

GH0ULD

i think the fact that we've heard so little about it makes me even more excited because it could happen at literally any moment 

actually just typing that made me realize its making me more stressed than excited :saladga:

AJRocketMan
12 hours ago, LouiseVeronica said:

ASIB was a great movie! But it wasn't a Gaga album by any stretch of the imagination! Shallow is the only actually good song on it and it's not a pop song, no one is putting Shallow on to dance around while they get ready to go out, or dancing to it while they ARE out either. Stop pretending the ASIB soundtrack is a Gaga album. That said, I can be patient! It's all about Madame X for me during this wait! Gaga will be back strong when she is ready and has made the album she wants to make.

Shallow was pop. It wasn’t dance, but it was pop.

Lucas

My opinion is that she had an album ready or in the last stages of production (because all her team started to tease and Mark said he heard the new album and it's amazing) but the break-up might have interfered with the release of the album

devilrhino

Its video game themed and will be out sometime Q4, the cyberpunk rumours are obviously true and that game is out early 2020. Thats it sadly..... 

lavenderblondee

I/we all thought the same thing with ARTPOP. I think I remember reading my old comments on here saying I'm starting to give up hope it's coming and then like 2 weeks later we got that set picture from the Applause MV and it was all uphill from there  :ohwell: Similar with Joanne as well.

Basically, it's only when I've given up hope we're getting an album anytime soon is when we get the release date :huntyga:

Cassidyfal

I feel like Gaga is more chill and laid back now, maybe she just wants to take her time.

MonsterMom
On 5/8/2019 at 2:44 PM, LouiseVeronica said:

lady gaga smile GIFlady gaga no GIF

Archived