💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I think you need to get with and understand stan culture then. We stan artists. We get hyped. I am not blaming or attacking Gaga, I’m just saying I think she’s wasted opportunities. 

I get excited and naturally I’m gonna also get impatient. It’s NATURAL. I’m not some Facebook comments section “Paws up forever Mother Monster!” who has a Gaga shrine in their room stan like some of you seem to be (no offence). Just loosen up a bit and stop overanalysing my every word and getting so offended.

No one is offended, we get threads like these ever since (and before) Enigma opening night and it's tiring. We get it, we're all here thirsty for new music. But making threads about it won't hurry her up releasing her stuff. :emma: 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
4 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

No one is offended, we get threads like these ever since (and before) Enigma opening night and it's tiring. We get it, we're all here thirsty for new music. But making threads about it won't hurry her up releasing her stuff. :emma: 

But do threads like this affect Gaga in any way? No. She’s been vomited on before as performance art, she wore meat to an awards show, she offended and took s**t off a load of Christians, released a song with a rapist and faced criticism for that. She doesn’t give a s**t about what I have to say about a single. 

She’s fine in her multi million $ mansion in her couture, getting ready to debut a make up line fresh off making global news at the biggest fashion event of the year while probably finalising a new album. 

Born To Slay

I mean, I don’t think it was a reasonable to expect music in 2018, that was all about ASIB and we got the soundtrack which was essentially another Gaga album. 

LUCARTPOP
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

But do threads like this affect Gaga in any way? No. She’s been vomited on before as performance art, she wore meat to an awards show, she offended and took s**t off a load of Christians, released a song with a rapist and faced criticism for that. She doesn’t give a s**t about what I have to say about a single. 

She’s fine in her multi million $ mansion in her couture, getting ready to debut a make up line fresh off making global news at the biggest fashion event of the year while probably finalising a new album. 

Like... this was literally my point.. :emma: 

GhettoFabulous
22 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Is it so difficult to recall what happened in that time period? 

Gaga to DJWS in Sep 2017: “Can’t wait to write this next album with you”

DJWS in October 2017: “Can’t wait to introduce you to ARTPOP’s Little Sister #LG6”

DJWS this year confirmed that himself and Gaga worked on songs for LG6 but the album changed direction.

And as for the sessions with BloodPop, Boys Noize, SOPHIE, Basec; they weren’t even on the soundtrack so why are you even saying that those sessions weren’t for new GAGA music? 

Can we stop with this “it was ASIB!1!1 I’m n0t a littlE deLuLu!1 I’m one of the cool kidsđŸ€Ș😋on GGD!:)!” nonsense when the movie was literally shot in April and Mark Nilan Jr confirmed on his IG story that they completed their ASIB pop songs in March, except Before I Cry which was done in June 2018, or at least the added orchestra bits were.

They had to have had the instrumentals for the songs heard in the movie ready for when they shot it. The WDYDT, HBF, LWIF, ITA instrumentals/playback instrumentals were all heard in the movie either on the piano or during Ally’s pop performances or rehearsals.

Case closed on this “IT WAS ASIBđŸ€·â€â™€ïžđŸ’ƒâ€ business already 

Omg I’m joking sksksks 

theahsfan
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Omg I’m joking sksksks 

I re-read your original post and cringed that I wrote all that when it clicked you were joking. 

giskardsb

the problem is that fans speculate so much, self hype themselves, make up release dates and then are disappointed when they don't happen, make up marketing strategies and then are disappointed when they don't happen, speculate on music style, decide what they think the album should sound like, decide what Gaga needs to do to be successful, and then by the time Gaga releases they've completely set themselves up for immediate disappointment because they are already feeling that Gaga has "missed opportunities" or "changed her mind" or "scrapped and restarted" or any other number of things.   

It's like fans enjoy priming themselves to hate whatever she does before she even releases.

It's a no win situation for Gaga, and a no-win situation for fans either because they actively work to predispose themselves to being in a bad mood about a release before it occurs.

Gaga is the artist. She will decide when it's the right time to release, and if the music is ready.    It's fine to be excited about new music potential, but don't sabotage yourself in the process.  

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I re-read your original post and cringed that I wrote all that when it clicked you were joking. 

:diane:like I was imitating the little doubters  :diane:

Tomas

It'll be released when it'll be released. I don't think we'll have a new single before August or September and I don't understand why people would think the album would drop before October/November? The wait will be worth it though, I'm sure Gaga is working hard on it 

gagaxsebert
12 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Y'all just need to be patient.

Thank you, like she’s just done with ASIB movie, soundtrack, press and awards.

Used to be HighRoad

Sanne Godijn
5 hours ago, theahsfan said:

It's possible but things just feel so quiet now that it's hard to predict when she'll release

Well thats exactly what gaga wants she wants the album to be a surprise hence why she didnt release at the met gala because thats to predictable also i surprised that no one is talking about the fact that there was no mention of hause beauty at the met gala 

Gabe

This happens with every album dead period. 

Best not to dwell on it, and listen to other music. 

Anderson123

Not really. Y’all are the ones getting hyped every day thinking she’s going to drop something. I learned with Born This Way and ARTPOP to be patient because it used to stress me so really anything at this point is good, it’ll come when it’s ready. 

27 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

the problem is that fans speculate so much, self hype themselves, make up release dates and then are disappointed when they don't happen, make up marketing strategies and then are disappointed when they don't happen, speculate on music style, decide what they think the album should sound like, decide what Gaga needs to do to be successful, and then by the time Gaga releases they've completely set themselves up for immediate disappointment because they are already feeling that Gaga has "missed opportunities" or "changed her mind" or "scrapped and restarted" or any other number of things.   

It's like fans enjoy priming themselves to hate whatever she does before she even releases.

It's a no win situation for Gaga, and a no-win situation for fans either because they actively work to predispose themselves to being in a bad mood about a release before it occurs.

Gaga is the artist. She will decide when it's the right time to release, and if the music is ready.    It's fine to be excited about new music potential, but don't sabotage yourself in the process.  

This. 

Archived