Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Just be patient. :laughga: her teasing and leaving didn’t help either I won’t lie it kinda killed my hype but literally it’s still early let’s just wait a little longer before we “lose hope” lol 

She's amazing and talented but not very smart when it comes to strategy 

She goes on a 2 month blackout, teases LG6, changes her icons and then comes back with this picture

I meannnn:icega:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

LG6 and Norman ****ing Rockwell have been the biggest musical disappoints of this year so far. where tf r they 

dit

I just wish that since the lead single is clearly not coming anytime soon that they would give ARUTW the single treatment. It's been doing amazing on its own and with a little bit of radio support and some more playlist placements it could do even more. 

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

she’s a musician. not a businesswoman. it’s the sad truth. it’s why people with less talent than her (Madonna, Beyoncé) have made it so much further—they (or in B’s case, her team) are marketing geniuses. 

She goes on a 2 month blackout, teases LG6, changes her icons and then comes back with this picture

She announced she just started work on the album 2 months ago, takes a vacation after the hardest working few years of her career, comes back 2 days before she needs to just for her fans, and makes front page news all around the world when it's time to get back. Even if she spent every day writing and in the studio it would be a rushed ass album with the timeline you're pushing on Gaga. This is a toxic mentality. Stop.

Reginald
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I meannnn:icega:

Okay :what: that was a WHOLE read :fan:

Angelm

We literally got like 14 new songs from ASIB 7 months ago, but somehow it feels empty not knowing they are from “Gaga”, I want the new music, but I doubt it’ll come soon.

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

She announced she just started work on the album 2 months ago, takes a vacation after the hardest working few years of her career, comes back 2 days before she needs to just for her fans, and makes front page news all around the world when it's time to get back. Even if she spent every day writing and in the studio it would be a rushed ass album with the timeline you're pushing on Gaga. This is a toxic mentality. Stop.

Sis no she started work on the album in April 2018. 

Just now, theahsfan said:

Sis no she started work on the album in April 2018. 

You don't know that. Most if not all of the sessions last year were for finishing up the studio versions of ASIB and music direction for Enigma and Jazz/Piano. Rearranging her entire repertoire every other year takes time and experimentation.

We also know for a fact  most of Joanne as we know it wasn't started until early-mid 2016, almost a year after she started trying to find a direction for it in studio sessions. People like you wouldn't be satisfied with just a solid pop album, or else yall woulda gone away after ASIB. She's being pressured to reinvent the wheel every 3 years, at least give her the full 3 years :awkney: 

theahsfan
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

You don't know that. Most if not all of the sessions last year were for finishing up the studio versions of ASIB and music direction for Enigma and Jazz/Piano. Rearranging her entire repertoire every other year takes time and experimentation.

No sis. It was new music. 

BloodPop, SOPHIE (at some of them) and Boys Noize were all present at those sessions. 

Also Justin Tranter who is a writer.. what connection would be have with Enigma music direction? 

Like think it through 

Just now, theahsfan said:

No sis. It was new music. 

BloodPop, SOPHIE (at some of them) and Boys Noize were all present at those sessions. 

Also Justin Tranter who is a writer.. what connection would be have with Enigma music direction? 

Like think it through 

We know 2 of 3 of those people helped with Enigma, they're credited, the campy anime aesthetic was ripped straight from the 3rd one. :lmao: As for Justin he started in a band that Gaga worked with 10 years ago so it's not a stretch that she'd hire him to help with the live aspect of Enigma's music, it's certainly more likely than Gaga sitting on an unreleased album for a year in this pop music climate. Some liddos try so hard to rationalize their conspiracy theories that they miss the very, very simple truth.

theahsfan
6 minutes ago, Nino said:

We know 2 of 3 of those people helped with Enigma, they're credited, the campy anime aesthetic was ripped straight from the 3rd one. :lmao: As for Justin he started in a band that Gaga worked with 10 years ago so it's not a stretch that she'd hire him to help with the live aspect of Enigma's music, it's certainly more likely than Gaga sitting on an unreleased album for a year in this pop music climate. Some liddos try so hard to rationalize their conspiracy theories that they miss the very, very simple truth.

You really think Gaga would bring a writer in for a session to help with interlude music for a show starting like 7 months later?

I'm starting to think you don't want music cause you're coming up with the craziest excuses I think I've ever seen.... like 15+ studio sessions that we've seen, where Gaga has a mic too in some of the pictures, on interludes for a show that starts 7 months later? You can't be serious 

Also Boys Noize confirmed they did write music together

TheRealJT
44 minutes ago, Bio said:

Album in October. Single in August. Bye.

This. 

I would rather have time for her to actually promote a single and album instead of rushing it right now 

You really think Gaga would bring a writer in for a session to help with interlude music for a show starting like 7 months later?

I'm starting to think you don't want music cause you're coming up with the craziest excuses I think I've ever seen.... like 15+ studio sessions that we've seen, where Gaga has a mic too in some of the pictures, on interludes for a show that starts 7 months later? You can't be serious 

Also Boys Noize confirmed they did write music together

He literally makes instrumental dance music exactly like the music in the Enigma interludes. We can also tell from the studio pictures and videos from last year that she was literally wearing pigtails and covering the studios with anime dolls clearly as a reference for what Enigma shaped up to be but I'm crazy. :air: 

To you working on the residencies that early was crazy but to her she was staring down breaking into a whole new career and doing a string of shows that would push her body to it's physical limit. She was responsible and planned ahead :applause:

Archived