Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Bodyshamed?

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

dllcll

this is disgusting and also the fact that it went viral on twitter with 70k (?) likes  is sad 

III

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
1 minute ago, dllcll said:

this is disgusting and also the fact that it went viral on twitter with 70k (?) likes  is sad 

Would you mind sharing the link for that tweet?

Does it matter? Damage is done

dllcll
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Would you mind sharing the link for that tweet?

III

Ally Campana
5 minutes ago, dllcll said:

The replies :green::green:. I’m disgusted. Literally.

Wolf

People be looking homeless and having the nerve to say sh*t like that. THE NERVE. 

And who are these people?

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Epione said:

D5kap3BXoAIQXtJ.jpg:large

170px-Taylor_Swift_Reputation_Tour1_(cro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHzPjkYKAsQ-HKqFD9aVV

Bonkers

This is a bit off topic, but while we're talking about flat butts and body shaming, did anybody see the mug shots of President Nixon's Attorney General?

mitchellmug1.jpg

How can someone have so many curves, but also such a flat ass?  How can an ass be so big and flat?  

Also, I don't think it was ever ok to tuck your tie into your pants.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Serial Chiller

I agree that skinny shaming, 'flat ass/boob' shaming is problematic. but in impressions/guessing games like this it's almost impossible to avoid. Like I wouldn't want anyone to see us when we play Heads up or Charade. :emma:

Did you know: Vietnamese LMs make fun of Gaga's boobs all the time, calling them 'luffa' (a cucumber shaped fruit) among other things. I mean yeah I get that it's a joke but it's becoming so lame.

BOMSHELL
26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

This is a bit off topic, but while we're talking about flat butts and body shaming, did anybody see the mug shots of President Nixon's Attorney General?

mitchellmug1.jpg

How can someone have so many curves, but also such a flat ass?  How can an ass be so big and flat?  

Also, I don't think it was ever ok to tuck your tie into your pants.

Body shaming the middle aged or elderly ain’t the tea either

Miel

It's rude. It's really rude.

The pressure to fit within a paradigm of what is currently the "ideal" body type is as poisonous as it is volatile and ephemeral. Acknowledge the power dynamics and celebrate all body types.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

Skinny privilege is real in contrast to how people who are more fat are treated. This is true, and something that we must keep in mind when having discussions like this.

That said, as mild as it is, the obsession with Taylor's generally natural body type is rude and weird.

3 points in and ready for more

doppelganger
33 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

170px-Taylor_Swift_Reputation_Tour1_(cro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHzPjkYKAsQ-HKqFD9aVV

She's looking pretty amazing these days tbh. 

DelusionalGaga

There's skinny shaming and then there's pointing out that someone has no butt. I really don't see the issue here since it was just a game of charades. 

Sassy McSass

Disgusting. In a recent interview she even talked about how it took a while for her to realize it was ok to put on a little weight like she’s had recently - and I for one think she looks so good right now. You never know what a person is going through.

It’s 2019, I thought by now we would have evolved to the point where body shaming of any kind would be treated as the disgusting thing it is.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived