Stefani Tee
lgbt

Doctor finds “cure” for homosexuality

Featured Posts

Melech

Meet Dr. Mariam Al-Sohel, a supposed “Kuwaiti New-Age Therapist and Human Development Advisor.” She has discovered therapeutic suppositories that’ll curb your excessive homosexual urges. That’s right!

While science still struggles to understand whether homosexuality is caused by genetics, social factors or just normal human desire, Al-Sohel knows what actually causes teh gay — and it ain’t genetics.

She explains: “The sexual urge develops when a person is sexually attacked and afterwards it persists, because there is an **** worm that feeds on semen.”

Wait a sec… so being raped or molested somehow causes an **** worm to spontaneously grow in your butt? Intriguing! Please, continue doctor: “So what I did was to produce suppositories, which are to be used by certain people at a certain time, and it cures those urges by exterminating the worm that feeds on sperm.”

“By the way,” she reassures us, “this is all science, so there is nothing to be ashamed of.” Phew!

What’s in these magic pills, you ask? She doesn’t say. (Maybe it’s just 50 milligrams of ground-up heterosexuality.) But, as she explains while holding up two suppositories that look like dried chili peppers attached to yarn, “The ingredients are the same (for both sexes) but I made them in different colors so that [gay men don’t accidentally insert something intended for a woman’s butt].

Bitter foods increase masculinity,” she says — saltiness and sweetness reduce it. This makes sense considering the number of ultra-sweet and salty AF gay men we know.

It should surprise no one to learn that Al-Sohel is an an “anti-gay and anti-lesbian researcher,” according to  the Jerusalem Post. But while she sounds absolutely bonkers, lots of ignorant people still believe that homosexuality is caused by sexual trauma early in life (even though that’s completely unfounded.)

Also, her “cure” isn’t so different from other methods that conservatives have used to convert homosexuals here in the West including coloring books, surrounding gay men with jars of urine, no longer listening to female pop artists, and having oral sex with your “doctor,”

https://www.queerty.com/woman-can-kill-sperm-hungry-****-worms-turned-gay-20190424

It’s over sisters. Y’all ready to watch football and drink beer? :vegas:

Edited by Melech
  • LMAO 50

corvus albus

My first reaction:

tenor.gif

My second reaction:

giphy.gif

My third reaction:

giphy.gif

Standing Still
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ryusei

I LMAOd it but this b*tch should be slapped for letting this stupidity get out of her mouth

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2

Sepsami
13 minutes ago, Melech said:

Bitter foods increase masculinity,” she says — saltiness and sweetness reduce it. This makes sense considering the number of ultra-sweet and salty AF gay men we know.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS HAS ME HOWLING :ladyhaha::air:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

artPOPthatbooty

Is it crack? Is that what she smokes? Crack?

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 5

derpmonster

Less clickbait headline please (i.e. It sounded like you were sincerely calling it a "cure" in the title) 

Edited by derpmonster
Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Batwings

I knew a guy when I was in college who grew up in a *VERY* conservative Christian household. His dad was a minister, but aside from that, they were like super right-wing Christian. I remember him saying that all gay men were molested when they were younger and are just acting out on when they were scarred at a young age.

I'm like, das funny, because I was never molested. :dry:

• Like 1

ARTPOPe

So now I can pressure guys into sleeping with me, cause otherwise it's animal abuse and my poor **** worm hasn't been fed in years... it's science! Thank you Doctor :vegas:

• LMAO 2