Gaga Daily Youtube
lgbt

SCOTUS to decide on LGBT workplace discrimination

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Ryusei

how is this even something that needs to be decided, it should be common sense and decency :saladga: 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince

Discrimination is already legal. If SCOTUS leaves it as if they would just be reaffirming that it’s legal. 

The Trump presidency’s effects might be negatively felt again.  

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

SEANGT
56 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

how is this even something that needs to be decided, it should be common sense and decency :saladga: 

I agree it's ridiculous how our human rights are decided in this country. It's just because our government wont pass new laws protecting us. Since they wont, the supreme court has to reinterpret the existing law to expand guaranteed protections. 

And although they should just say the law applies to all LGBT people, I would understand if they don't, because we really need a new law that makes LGBT protections explicit. 

Economy
52 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yeah but the supreme Court has to hear both sides regardless. It's just how it works

Lance

So ****ed up

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ZacharyMark

I remember an ex-straight, friend complaining how the Trump admin's decision would never harm LGBTQ. 

• Shook 1

Biggest Fan
6 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

I remember an ex-straight, friend complaining how the Trump admin's decision would never harm LGBTQ. 

I remember my fam. telling me not forget to Vote, I wasn’t going to vote because Inthought who would vote for that Trump ? conspiracy theorist ?

Anyway I went & vote and I was just as shock as the people when the President was announce. 

All he’s been doing in finding a way to destroyed what we have slowly advance as a society  

Theres more division, I remember 2012-13 when society was really changing  & you can see the freedom America could offer to minorities that feel as they don’t belong for whatever reason. We must not abandoned anyone but reach w/ open hands to  those that might felt outcast by society. 

Edited by Biggest Fan