Welcome to the World of Madame X

Joshua James

Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
faysalaaa1
28 minutes ago, Duella Couture said:

That also builds schools and hospitals and donates to COUNTLESS foreign and domestic causes.

Don't be petty.

Be educated.

We kill millions of innocent people but hey, we also build a random school in the middle of nowhere for 10 kids :shrug:  hey yes im a rapist but im also a feminist and built a women shelter :shrug:  Doing good  erases the bad you do 

Education :spin:

faysalaaa1
42 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Yes? :ohwell:

Cant wait for a wall street activist and a warmonger to come to my town in the middle east and bring me freedom and democracy :giveup: 

:icega:

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

A corporate democrat Hilary supporter that wants to travel the world to bring freedom? lol  

Get some education lmao 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, babyboo said:

her persona is getting so boring. she needs to try something new.

Says someone that has done anything 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

babyboo
17 minutes ago, August3 said:

She literally does something new every era. What more do you expect? 

her to get out of the 'dominatrix prison rebel' aesthetic and rebrand herself.

Musicisfreedom
13 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

I don’t mind the autotune at all, and it really isn’t that heavy as y’all make it seem to be. 

Musically and visually this is stunning and promising, but I’ll admit i’m still worried about those Anitta/J Balvin collabs. I do hope they’ll turn out to be creative efforts, not just an attempt to follow the latin train that all are hopping onto. 

The hype is real tho :giveup:

Maluma too. I don't think Madonna is hopping on trends for a Latin sound though, she has always experimented with Latin. La Isla Bonita after all. She also moved to Portugal and is heavily influenced by that. She has always appreciated and showed her admiration to Latin culture. I think it will be in good taste and not just to be trendy

Bitch I'm Madonna

faysalaaa1
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Get some education lmao 

Invalid useless comment with no argument.. do you have anything to say that I can give a real response to?

Yxcvbnm
48 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Where are the portuguese vibes? (Genuinely asking...)

The blue azulejos behind her first of all, and the red wine, cause you know Portugals got a lots of magnificent wine. And dont forget the graffities, because all around Lisbon, there are graffities... Almost Everywhere!

genuinely answering. :trollga: have a nice day

tomsches
6 minutes ago, ropi said:

The blue azulejos behind her first of all, and the red wine, cause you know Portugals got a lots of magnificent wine. And dont forget the graffities, because all around Lisbon, there are graffities... Almost Everywhere!

genuinely answering. :trollga: have a nice day

Thank you, you too! :spin:

... Okay sorry to bring this up again, but why is she serving us more of that warped ass MDNA robo-kitten dialtone when she can rock some vocal production like dis:

guys i'm really pressed. this is making me anxious. PLEASE DON'T SERVE ANYTHING BUT A CLASSIC, MADGE. GOD. NO ONE IS WAITING FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

dlioncourt91
4 hours ago, MonsterPaws said:

I'm really happy for her and that she's still releasing music. I can only hope Gaga and all my favorite artists do the same.

But am I the only one who finds the concept kinda boring? Maybe I'm too young or into "mainstream" music so I can't relate but this feels so...tired?

Idk. Some songs on Rebel Heart were bops, so maybe Madonna will deliver on music. But the visuals, if this video is any indicator, might be mediocre (to me!).

Edit: i also laughed a little. It's so serious and the "I'm a wh*re" line that came out of nowhere got me. As a Little Ghey that line speaks to me :laughga:

It's a persona she is embodying from  a Lana Turner film.

There are also the videos she has shot aside from these visuals that we have yet to see.

She's being humorous, the video is geared to be high camp. The humor in it :ladyhaha:

fede ARTPOP
23 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

SHE IS COMING FOR BLOOD

AND SHE IS ACTUALLY COMING UP WITH A CONCEPT

I'M EXCITED!!

Shes the queen of concepts tbh. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived