Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MJ's music dropped from BBC Radio 2

Rifek

Featured Posts

Thomas P
On 3/6/2019 at 3:19 PM, OMonster said:

There's zero evidence of this. 

Sleeping with children = could be totally innocent. 

What? That’s not innocent no matter how you twist it. Unless there is an actual parent/guardian type relationship, an adult should not sleep in the same bed as a child. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
17 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

What? That’s not innocent no matter how you twist it. Unless there is an actual parent/guardian type relationship, an adult should not sleep in the same bed as a child. 

Well, the parents gave Michael permission to stay over with their children. He didn't just do it without being open about it. 

And, yes, it's a very strange thing to want to do - but when you consider the context of Michael's upbringing, I think it can at least be understood. Not condoned, but understood. 

Michael was a child at heart and when he was around these children, he behaved like a child himself. I think that could explain why he shared a bed with these kids - perhaps it wasn't for sexual gratification, but more to feel like a child himself?

I don't know what's 100% true, but either way, it's important to look at both sides of the argument. And I think taking everything as either black-or-white with someone as unique and as far-removed-from-the-norm as Michael, is not a fair way of assessing these allegations. You have to remember the extraordinarily unusual life he led before judging him by 'normal' standards. 

Spoiler

I'm not saying that his unusual life meant he had a free-pass to abuse children. Of course I am not. But I am saying that perhaps we should look at things with a little more nuance... not, for example, equating sleeping in a bed with a child - immediately - to confirmation of sexual abuse. When, in the case of Michael Jackson, it may not have been that.

subtext / fantasy

Lextyr97

WHat the hell evidence are they supposed to have against Michael? Like they were kids 

2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

They spoke up and were publicly crucified. They lost their trial, so they have absolutely nothing to gain from this. Can you at least for a second try and picture if what they are saying it true? I hope you would feel bad for what you just said. 

OT: Imo too many people in this thread are hypocrites.  There isn’t any evidence that Kesha was sexually assaulted, or that Gaga was sexually assaulted, etc. But you’re all so quick to come to their defence and shame any person who says otherwise. If you are gonna be that way for them, then you can’t act different in this situation. 

I don’t feel bad at all actually. If you really think there’s nothing to gain then you’re wearing the most effective blinders ever. Furthermore if there’s nothing to gain what’s the point of doing interviews 10 years after he’s dead. To silence someone who’s dead? And like I said before let’s also put the parents on trial for essentially pimping out their children.

JoeMo
On 3/6/2019 at 3:58 PM, TEANUS said:

What’s the benefit of this documentary when he’s been dead for 10 years and he went through not one, but two trials and no concrete rveidence was still ever found??? 

Like this should’ve died when he did. RIP

If you watch the documentary or Oprah’s interview you will see that both men were completely in love with Michael from a very young age. His star power, influence and his ability to groom not just the children but the families too made them completely infactuated with him. They both grieved Jackson’s death because they loved him. 

I am sick to my back teeth of all these comments saying he should rest in peace. No, if anyone had any idea about how child sex abuse presents itself in adult life you would know that this is a trauma that usually lies dormant for years. And just because the man is dead, does not give anyone the right to try and silence these men on the abuse they suffered and the healing they are striving for. And THAT in fact is the benefit of coming out years later, these men are telling their story to help them come to terms with the abuse they have endured from a young age. Not to mention raising tonnes of awareness about predator-like behaviour and helping people to become less ignorant about the topic. 

Michael Jackson can quite frankly rest in piss. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Thomas P
7 hours ago, darkpaw said:

let’sï»żï»ż also put the parents on trial for essentially pimping out their children

Yes I agree. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I don't get why, there's barely any solid evidence suggesting he's a child predator, unlike someone :triggered:

Archived