đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

dit

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

- No one knows if VPNs count or not.

- No one knows if playing a song 50 times on repeat counts or not.

- No one knows if the performance views will count to Billboard or not.

Moral of the story: Billboard and streaming services rules are mysterious and no one knows how they work.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I’m using that app. Apperently Billboard filtres VPN entries, but we don’t really know, if it doesn’t counts, it’s a stream for the song anyways :vegas:

Spotify won’t filter it and it will help us in accumulating more global streams = exposure anyway. Keep streaming. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, Levels said:

From Twitter:

Notes on Appple Music Streaming for Global Fans:

DO NOT download the songs. Just STREAM them. Do not click the cloud with arrow down icon.

Q: What if I downloaded the songs already? Will they count in the charts?

A: No. But you can delete them from your phone/ipad's library for it to count.

If you’ve PURCHASED the song and play that from your downloads, it will not count. If you download the song from their streaming service to your phone, it will count the streams the next time you connect to WiFi. 

malazam
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

The fans that will see it can’t all be from Brazil though. It’s not just the page admins, it’s about the followers of the accounts.

VPN are shared IPs, at this very moment all of us in the thread could be listening to Shallow using the same IP and it will count as 1 stream.

And some VPN doesn’t work

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ally Campana

REMINDER 🛑🛑🛑

DO NOT MUTE IT. Just put it at the minimum volume of you have to do something else.

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

@Levels 

Explain to me why a streaming service, which it's purpose is streaming song and paying artists for each stream their song gets, wouldn't count the stream of a song that's been "downloaded" by users? It is still compiled, that's just not logic. Every streaming services tracks an account's plays, online or offline. 

They count. 

If you’ve purchased it, it won’t count. That’s the way it’s always been. 

Ally Campana
Just now, malazam said:

VPN are shared IPs, at this very moment all fonus in the thread could be listening to Shallow using the same IP and it will count as 1 stream.

And some VPN doesn’t work

Not talking about VPNs. Talking about the followers of the page which are from the US.

ferretti
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

If you’ve PURCHASED the song and play that from your downloads, it will not count. If you download the song from their streaming service to your phone, it will count the streams the next time you connect to WiFi. 

This is correct. Love, another gay engineer. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, malazam said:

Hi, I cannot buy Shallow..my phone won’t open the iTunes Store, it asks me to open iTunes U but won’t work.

SOMEONE HELP ME CAUSE GOOGLE DIDNT

Do it on your computer. Download iTunes. Doesn't matter if Mac or Windows. :huntyga:

16 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Amazon US keeps saying my payment is failing, i guess it's because its a British card? Anyone know how to fix it?

Can you... make a PayPal? I know Amazon accepts PayPal and PayPal may be able to process the payment and send it to Amazon correctly.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, Married the Night said:

They count. 

If you’ve purchased it, it won’t count. That’s the way it’s always been. 

exactly. if not what's the logic.

Just now, derpmonster said:

Do it on your computer. Download iTunes. Doesn't matter if Mac or Windows. :huntyga:

Can you... make a PayPal? I know Amazon accepts PayPal and PayPal may be able to process the payment and send it to Amazon correctly.

I've had paypal for years I'm pretty sure amazon don't accept it? I've even tried buying it with a gift card but it isn't working 

Gagalvaro

Just downloaded a VPN on my iPhone too. 

It allows me to watch de Grammy performance, so I think it's working:vegas:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived