Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you agree that Gaga is being too...

zerojk

Featured Posts

hardcore1996

I think she’s a lot more sober at these events nowadays, to start off. Also the level of fame she reached in such a short amount of time- there’s no way she was fully proccessing anything from 2009-2011. I imagine it was like a big blurry dream. Now that she’s more settled in her fame and artistry I think she can process winning a grammy more.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996

I think she’s a lot more sober at these events nowadays, to start off. Also the level of fame she reached in such a short amount of time- there’s no way she was fully proccessing anything from 2009-2011. I imagine it was like a big blurry dream. Now that she’s more settled in her fame and artistry I think she can process winning a grammy more.

Overreactive? :triggered: Dude she has feelings. If I were Gaga I be shook everyday for being a successful popstar making it past 2-3 years of fame.

I suppose you expect Gaga to arrogantly walk on stage, monotone, and feel like she untouchable. 

gumzy3000
3 hours ago, That J said:

So she should roll her eyes and yawn? Lol

I mean who is anyone to say how a person should REACT?  Really? 

No, she doesn't need to yawn or roll her eyes, she maybe needs to get a reality check though. ASIB is amazing and the success it is getting is great but she doesn't need to act like she's changing the whole world or changing the whole movie/music cultural landscape with it. I know that sounds harsh but it's true. 

trolly troll troll

4 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

No, she doesn't need to yawn or roll her eyes, she maybe needs to get a reality check though. ASIB is amazing and the success it is getting is great but she doesn't need to act like she's changing the whole world or changing the whole movie/music cultural landscape with it. I know that sounds harsh but it's true. 

She never acted like that though? In fact if anything she always belittling herself or fake crying which is kinda annoying

And i do agree with this topic she needs to be more real with these speeches cause people are starting to notice how fake she is being and it's really cringy.

latina twilight

Put yourself in her shoes. How would you react if you won a Grammy? A Golden Globe? A Critics' Choice? A BAFTA?

Let's keep reminding that to ourselves if she gets the Oscar.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Lord Temptation

She’s allowed to pour her heart out, that’s what she does when she creates her art so why shouldn’t she when she is acknowledged for it :messga:

As for thanking God, Jesus is the new black, so...:messga:

I’m so glad Our Gaga is not a stiff emotionless robot, unlike some here :messga:

Emigrante

She’s always been like that.

I have said that before but Gaga is just a specific person. The way she speaks the way she talks it’s just how she is. She’s this little weirdo (in non offensive way) I relate to her so much cause I’m also showing my emotions different non-stereotypical way. It doesn’t mean she’s faking it or something. She’s just like that and always have been. It is sometimes awkward to me to watch her speeches cause I think she may be a little bit too serious sometimes. I would love her to put some joke or laugh about something but that’s just her.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Galagala

She's just fake and inauthentic during the speeches.

I just want to say this.

That is not "just too emotional."

EDIT: This is my own feelings about her attitude. How can you manipulate and control my feelings? 

This doesn't mean I hate her,okay?:reductive:

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

She's just so fake and inauthentic during the speeches.:triggered:

I just want to say this.

That is not "just too emotional."

DId you say anything positive about her lately?

Galagala
11 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

DId you say anything positive about her lately?

God you need to allow me to express my feelings.

The latest thread I created is "Gaga won 9 Grammys from 9 different category":ally:

The latest post from me is saying about how versatile she is.:trollga:

Can you judge people fair?:trollga:

This is not a STAN forum.

Respect every reasonably personal opinion/thought.

Emigrante
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

The latest thread I created is "Gaga won 9 Grammys from 9 different category":ally:

One of my latest post is "Gaga is versatile.":trollga:

This is not a STAN forum.

Respect every reasonable opinion/thought.

:ally:

2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Then I guess we need to allow Gaga to express hers without being called "fake and inauthentic" :ally:

This is not a STAN (:huntyga:) forum but it is also not a place to extensively judge a lady's every move.

Respect every reasonable reaction to getting awards you won't ever come close to holding in your lifetime :ally:

Archived