Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga parodied on SNL

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

zakariah
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Found a youtube video!!! Go watch it while it's still there :ally:

Wait...can I share youtube links with copyright infringement??? :duck: if no please don't dp me :smh:

woah her voice is AMAZING, it's pretty hard to do an impression of gaga, many have tried & failed, but I think her's is definitely one of the better ones i've seen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourCureness
41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Found a youtube video!!! Go watch it while it's still there :ally:

Wait...can I share youtube links with copyright infringement??? :duck: if no please don't dp me :smh:

I need to know who's that guy interviewing her though. His smile is captivating. I feel like I found my soul mate in him. 

YourCureness
16 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

woah her voice is AMAZING, it's pretty hard to do an impression of gaga, many have tried & failed, but I think her's is definitely one of the better ones i've seen

To be fair it's really hard to impersonate gaga though because her voice changes. She doesnt have that consistent voice. When she speaking sometimes she sounds very disinterested, sometimes she's very articulate. Her singing voice, on the other hand, is always different every live performances.

GypsyRomance
4 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

I need to know who's that guy interviewing her though. His smile is captivating. I feel like I found my soul mate in him. 

He is Colin Jost one of my favorites 💕

Trxstan

No aggressive finger pointing? Fake fan.

(jk it was really fun to watch and she has an AMAZING voice :firega:)

woop hey there keep scrolling

zakariah
1 hour ago, YourCureness said:

To be fair it's really hard to impersonate gaga though because her voice changes. She doesnt have that consistent voice. When she speaking sometimes she sounds very disinterested, sometimes she's very articulate. Her singing voice, on the other hand, is always different every live performances.

totally agree, that's what makes her super unique

Chickens in Malibu

When SNL dedicates a segment to Shallow LOL...

Shows how impactful this song has become. Hopefully it'll win big at the Grammy's today.

This makes me so happy. I rooted for Melissa so hard when she was in AGT. They dont use her in the best skits on SNL though. :( I hope she does more Gaga impressions.

Oh wow, the facial expression and body movements were on point. She legit looked like her. :deadbanana:

Vocals were good too! We- :diane:

Archived