❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

What will be the concept surrounding LG6?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

So we've had an album (two) about fame - it's glory and it's dark side, an album about liberation and accepting yourself, an album about creative rebellion and an album about family and being emotionally tied to the world.

What next? Obviously we have no idea on the concept of LG6, but where do you think Gaga will take her music next? What do you think she'll write about? All of Gaga's albums even though she said 'Joanne' wasn't a 'concept record' have had some sort of theme running throughout all of them.

If you have no idea, what would you like her to write about?

FameMonster01

I think it's going to be centered about saying NO, to the thing/,people, you feel obliged to do/ be around. But you actually don't. Hence the I SAID NO pic. It could also be how everyone told her to do a specific thing ( let's say that Troy wanted her to collab and be under Dr. Luke) but she said NO, and those kind of situations. Standing up for yourself and saying NO, i've had it, I'm perfect the way I am. 

Smother Em Eh

Who knows. I wonder about this a lot too. I hope she writes about spirituality in her next album. That would be soo neat. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Smother Em Eh said:

Who knows. I wonder about this a lot too. I hope she writes about spirituality in her next album. That would be soo neat. 

I need a psychedelic spiritual album from Gaga 

FfFfFfFF

It will be the marrying of the creative, bold, rebellious and dark themes of her early career with the simplicity, focus and maturity of the second hair of her career and it will become her magnum opus. Bookmark it. :teehee:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Hatsune Miku

jk

but that would be cool. I don’t know but hopefully something in the vein of retro-futurism. or about how she can still be a bad bitch and takeover the industry all over again from scratch which was kinda what happened after ARTPOP.

I have no idea. that’s what bothers me the most about this album. that fact that it supposedly exists but we’re not even sure of that anymore far less what it’s about.

nonetheless it’s definitely something that goes with SOPHIE and BloodPop, otherwise she wouldn’t have picked them to produce. she would’ve gone with someone like Ronson or Diane Warren or whoever you know what I mean? so that’s the only thing keeping me hyped for this album. because if it was up to Gaga to do that. b*, I would be stanning Ava rn.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It will be the marrying of the creative, bold, rebellious and dark themes of her early career with the simplicity, focus and maturity of the second hair of her career and it will become her magnum opus. Bookmark it. :teehee:

marrying the fear from TFM

TAKE MY MONEY

That's Gossip

ElectricKing
22 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Damn. Would love this and I think you may be right!

jujubaruda

Trashumanism. The world is sick and dying. Mother Monster reincarnates as a new alterego called Mother Earth, an angel that was born from the Earth, trying to save and heal the world, and failing, so she has to destroy the whole world once for all and create a new one, a clone. So the first song would be a piano ballad about Mother Earth facing the sickness of the world and having to destroy it to stop the endless suffering. Then starting from the second track, every track on the album would be totally electronic and industrial, meaning the new artificial world that was created to replace the original one. The second track already starts with a heavy industrial sound representing this new world being created while the original one is being destroyed. Now biology is superficial, intelligence is artificial (we appreciate power lyrics :ally:) and Gaga has to accept this new world and spread kindness to prevent that this new world ends the same way that the original one did.

:ally::ally::ally::ally::ally::ally::ally:

edengowon
39 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I think it's going to be centered about saying NO, to the thing/,people, you feel obliged to do/ be around. But you actually don't. Hence the I SAID NO pic. It could also be how everyone told her to do a specific thing ( let's say that Troy wanted her to collab and be under Dr. Luke) but she said NO, and those kind of situations. Standing up for yourself and saying NO, i've had it, I'm perfect the way I am. 

Rebellion? :firega:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ShayCristoforo

I can see it being a very electrified pop funk. Similar to Fashion (the will.i.am produced one) but a lot more rich and tasty lol.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ElectricKing
19 minutes ago, jujubaruda said:

Trashumanism. The world is sick and dying. Mother Monster reincarnates as a new alterego called Mother Earth, an angel that was born from the Earth, trying to save and heal the world, and failing, so she has to destroy the whole world once for all and create a new one, a clone. So the first song would be a piano ballad about Mother Earth facing the sickness of the world and having to destroy it to stop the endless suffering. Then starting from the second track, every track on the album would be totally electronic and industrial, meaning the new artificial world that was created to replace the original one. The second track already starts with a heavy industrial sound representing this new world being created while the original one is being destroyed. Now biology is superficial, intelligence is artificial (we appreciate power lyrics :ally:) and Gaga has to accept this new world and spread kindness to prevent that this new world ends the same way that the original one did.

:ally::ally::ally::ally::ally::ally::ally:

how

elaborate

:triggered:

After how complex and serious she was with Born This Way, ARTPOP and Joanne I can see her releasing a record full of fun songs, no serious meanings or concept

Archived