opinion

Gaga hates Enigma

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Lol. A lot of people are saying that enigma brought back her old spirit from previous tours and theatrics. 

A lot of people here also complained about the show.

AlexanderMagno
14 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

She is showing no interest in pop music though for years now.

Why are you so sure she loves jazz and pop music equally? sdkfjs 

Did I say she loves jazz and pop equally? No, I didn't.

I repeat: loving one thing doesn't mean you hate the other. Learn (and read).

She doesn't give a F*** about your POP music and y'all should accept it ?! MGM pressured her to do pop shows ?!!! And she pushed for those Jazz shows HARD ! :coffee:

We all see how natural and confortable she feels when she performes Jazz and how she perceives POP music as SHALLOW !!:huntyga: 

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Well sorry to break it to you but I am more likely to believe a person who actually attended live show instead of periscope complainers. And I didn’t see any bad review from a fans that attended the show.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Monster7
23 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Her 180 degrees spontaneous, excited and charismatic performance during the Jazz show- which is also very visible to fans as well + her ending the show clarifying that the jazz show sold out faster and tweeting a media article that says the jazz show is better leaves no doubt in my opinion.

She either just dislikes Enigma and don't find herself in it. Or she just is sick of her pop hits & old image which would also explain her career choices since 2014. 

This doesn't mean she hates Enigma. She's just excited about this project. She was too in Enigma first night

Monster7
21 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Also, do you not see that she's 180 degrees different in the jazz show? That her charisma and passion is there? 

She's different in Enigma, J&P and ASIB. Yet she still has always that Gaga thing. She doesn't show herself so charismatic when talking about ASIB and I can feel her passion anyways

Sanne Godijn
23 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Yeah because people here are never satisfied no matter what she does

TEANUS

If she didn’t like it she wouldn’t do it :ohwell:

We have nothing but evidence that Gaga only does what she wants anymore. Since ARTPOP/ 2014 Gaga has done what her heart wanted not what her manager, fans, label, etc. want. Joanne, ASIB, C2C, Jazz and Piano are all signs of that. If she didn’t wanna do Enigma, she wouldn’t be doing it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

SwissMonster

Her point was that even with today’s society and hype around Mainstream Pop she sold out a Jazz show of 5000 seats in vegas. That was her point.

She loves enigma and her fans and pop and y‘all should just chill.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Queen Bitch

"Lady Gaga hates us?" 

"Hollywood hates Gaga?" 

"Gaga hates Enigma"

:triggered:

giphy.gif&ehk=1DTBWitOIwKvSB%2BTgws3Kg

What's next, Bradley hates Gaga? 

:icega:

V e n u s

Gaga has a lot of creative directorial power with everything she's doing right?

You'd think that her pushing all this:

Dvjy1rFWwAA8PLG.jpg:large

Would signify the amount of enthusiasm she has for the whole concept.

She's CREATING AN ERA GUYSSSS

A ****ING SCI-FI ERA SHOWERED WITH MODULAR BEATS

Gaga doesn't hate Enigma. Y'all just wait.. She'll give us Rocket #10 to blast off to Planet Enigma. :trollga:

DutchHooker

@Ronlop I'm thinking about this daily since the Enigma release, she's "back", but it still feels off... Idk, she has to release LG6 soon and it has to be some good ElectroPop so she can reinvents herself back into the old Gaga. Perhaps she is just bored of performing her old hits. She needs new ElectroPop...

For some reason I think it'll never be the same.. that she'll stay like this.. But I have hope with Sophie, but I see it being cancelled right now, cuz she loves jazz so much. And why should you retweet an article that mocks the other show?!

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

BabylonHooker

she hates pop music and wants to quit pop music and it shows. well, Maybe It's Time to let the old ways die then:noparty:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived