Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga hates Enigma

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga Outdoes Her Other Vegas Show With Masterful ‘Jazz & Piano’

Why would she retweet this article specifically saying the jazz show outdoes her Vegas show? :neyde:

Why would she end the Jazz show with "We asked MGM Park if I could do two pop shows and one jazz, they said we don't know. But guess what? The jazz show sold out faster!!!" :neyde:

giphy.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

I agree, I’m scared too..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I wouldn’t think too hard about it 

3 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

giphy.gif&ehk=jtNiMsxPfBNnUmpzoquvmg

of these threads

Her 180 degrees spontaneous, excited and charismatic performance during the Jazz show- which is also very visible to fans as well + her ending the show clarifying that the jazz show sold out faster and tweeting a media article that says the jazz show is better leaves no doubt in my opinion.

She either just dislikes Enigma and don't find herself in it. Or she just is sick of her pop hits & old image which would also explain her career choices since 2014. 

AlexanderMagno

It's not about hating Enigma, it's about loving Jazz & Piano. And about proving the world that Jazz can sell out shows as much as Pop.

Loving one thing =/= hating the other. Learn.

(EDIT: and this comes from someone who doesn't like Enigma and thinks Gaga actually prefers Jazz)

ARTPOPSTER

Enigma is not supposed to be perfect. It's crazyga. The Jazz show is supposed to elegant and refined.

Ryusei

she probably had to fight to get 2 different shows and had to convince MGM that it would sell and people would want to see her do jazz. So she said that (even though it's not true :ladyhaha: ) and that's all. It's not that deep. 

Musery

FentyGa

She retweeted it because jazz is so important to her, probably more important than pop music, which is okay. Also, it's a positive revew.

Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

It's not about hating Enigma, it's about loving Jazz & Piano. And about proving the world that Jazz can sell out shows as much as Pop.

Loving one thing =/= hating the other. Learn.

She is showing no interest in pop music though for years now.

Why are you so sure she loves jazz and pop music equally? sdkfjs 

1 minute ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

It's crazyga.

Well it doesn't show that. Crazyga was not just her putting some elaborate outfit. It was also her charisma which is shown, funny enough, in her jazz show more than in Engima. Let's be real.

Archived