💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JWT Movie cancelled?

Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

elijahfan
7 hours ago, warrentw said:

Because shes only in Vegas and not everyone can afford to go there. And releasing it wouldn't do anything to the sales of enigma if anything it might of made people thing oh i may go see her live. Would be nice for the people who lost out on money for this show or whos country would have never of seen it. 

She could have received an Emmy nomination :oops:

Well both my JWT dates were cancelled, so I know the feeling sis.

And I'm sorry to insist, but the Joanne era is over. So if we ever had a Netflix special in the coming months, it would be an ENIGMA one. You guys need to learn how to move on tbh.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

It genuinely pisses me off that she never releases her tours on DVD. They filmed it and she just let it go to waste. Makes no sense I don’t see how Taylor can end her tour months after Gaga’s yet still release it before her. Does Gaga not know there’s a market for this stuff? Would’ve been such a good way to hype people for Enigma ugh. Sorry about ranting it’s just annoying. It bothers me that we have to rely on fans to make this stuff. 

elijahfan
5 hours ago, codymonster said:

I can easily imagine it :vegas:

Does it feel like we're still in the middle of the Joanne era, or did I miss something? :awkney:

You guys would make such messy managers, I swear

11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well both my JWT dates were cancelled, so I know the feeling sis.

And I'm sorry to insist, but the Joanne era is over. So if we ever had a Netflix special in the coming months, it would be an ENIGMA one. You guys need to learn how to move on tbh.

Yeah mine too. Its not the fact of moving on it more of the fact of being left in the dark, if it wasn't mentioned it was being filmed or if the cameras hadn't of been there then people wouldn't of had their hopes up. And I doubt she will even bother to record enigma

23 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Does it feel like we're still in the middle of the Joanne era, or did I miss something? :awkney:

Joanne where do you think you're goin? (piano version) grammy submission (from gagas team) and nomination says hi

Original Diva
2 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

It doesn't take that much time. Taylor Swift's tour was filmed and released within two months and it's a beautiful concert film. If there's a plan to film a concert, they wouldn't drag it out and wait for everyone to forget the tour.

The JWT is definitely not getting released at this point.

Rebel heart tour took ages.  

excuse me no

codymonster
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

They have the footage; now they just have to put it all together and release it. It doesn’t have to be a blockbuster, heavy promo release. It can just be a concert DVD for the fans. The fans will buy it.

Catnikko

OK so I'm late to this top trended thread and haven't even scrolled through the replies yet but i can't at

"According to a Netflix employee, a tour film for Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour was reportedly in the works to be exclusively released on Netflix, however plans have been cancelled as the project has been ‘forgotten’."

You're not the first one with a mother that works at Netflix :emma: If you didn't purposely post this knowing that meme then i live for the way this has come back as a thing :air: 

Actual patient

gypsy101
2 hours ago, warrentw said:

Joanne where do you think you're goin? (piano version) grammy submission (from gagas team) and nomination says hi

the song was released a year ago tho

Chris Evans

how do we even know they filmed anything? is it possible that people are confusing filming the show for cameramen filming Gaga in realtime for the big screen projections?

10 hours ago, xoxo Human said:

DxHuoGXW0AAUMTU.jpg

wow sis I don't think I've ever seen that many LMAO's on a single post, you should be proud :diane:

ChromaticPrincess
37 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

how do we even know they filmed anything? is it possible that people are confusing filming the show for cameramen filming Gaga in realtime for the big screen projections?

let me guess 

iT wAs FoR tHe aSiB cRoWd nOiSeS

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

GypsyBabe

Bummed as I loved the show and would like to see a professionally filmed version.

I’m shocked that she even filmed it in the first place. We asked her tour manager at Fenway and he said that they wouldn’t film a show because everyone has HD videos of everything on their phones already. So it would be a waste of everyones time. 

⚯͛

Lmao it’s really gross given how she cancelled Brazil and Europe (twice) but oh well 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived