Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

“Gaga needs to stop giving Bradley all the Credit”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Gaga Ooh Lala said:

This this and this. And may I add, if she showed any sign of believing her own movie star hype, these critics will shut her down quick just like they did her during her ARTPOP era. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. She's done a lot of growing up the past 5 years. Let's just memefy her when she's overdoing things. She seems a great sport these days anyway.

To be realistic, an Oscar wouldnt be the best idea at this point. People would find a way to devalue it, just like many did with her AHS globe.

The way everything is going rn is the best scenario possible.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU WHOEVER WROTE IT

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

beaublue

This! & the fact that she sounds disingenuous everytime she repeats the “100 people in a room” anecdote.

PlanetChromatica
7 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

This! & the fact that she sounds disingenuous everytime she repeats the “100 people in a room” anecdote.

She hasn't said that quote since October...

nodandsmile
8 hours ago, Gaga Ooh Lala said:

This this and this. And may I add, if she showed any sign of believing her own movie star hype, these critics will shut her down quick just like they did her during her ARTPOP era. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. She's done a lot of growing up the past 5 years. Let's just memefy her when she's overdoing things. She seems a great sport these days anyway.

She would've been called a diva! 

LGMonster95

What is she suppose to say "I would like to congratulate myself for being so good in my first ever leading role in a movie" seriously people, the fact that they had to go so deep into her being just humble is ridicoulous. The true fact is that without Bradley, this movie and Shallow would have NEVER happened and Gaga would have NEVER been able to shine as an actress like now and Gaga simply KNOWS THIS and is very thankfull for him to give her such a chance. The way some people tries to twist and turn her words to somehow look bad is just pathetic in so many ways....

misunderstood

Read it and laughed sorry but most things like this I can never take seriously :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

MonsterOfSpain

The article takes it too far but I kinda agree. Anyways, this was my favorite sentence in the whole thing:

"I mean, congrats to Bradley Cooper and all, but every time I hear Gaga hit that high note in the song’s chorus, I know from a place deep within me that she’s the one who brought something truly special to what otherwise could have been a redundant remake."

I'm so proud of our baby :applause: :flutter:

gagarox

Okay yall need to calm down.. This was her first major movie role and she landed a plum role. Ofc she would be grateful to bradley for this. She is still very new to hollywood and is learning how to deal with the stuff. By her 2nd or 3rd movie she will become a pro in dealing with movie related interviews. Give her time. 

PeachJug

so cute - i stan

maybe in her next acting role she can open up more about her own hard work

its a bit dangerous to do on her first starring role though, doncha think? people might think shes a narc

either way, LOVE HER and we know the truth - shes amazing and dont need no man

Glamourpuss

I agree to some extent. But this is a dream come true for her and she is so grateful that Bradley gave her that chance. I don't think she ever imagined ASIB would become as big as it did and I think she feels eternally grateful to Bradley.

But it honestly makes me admire her more seeing her be so genuinely kind to other people. When she was doing her E interview she said she was happy to be there to celebrate art and she's right, it's not all about her. It was a night to celebrate other people's art also and she was genuinely happy for Glenn Close and you could tell she was so happy and satisfied with her one win. I love that she's not a diva and I love that she is at the awards for the right reason - to honour the art that was made. 

pedrohemg

And she needs to stop saying things like: "I always wanted to be an actress", "It's an honor to be among such talented actors". I mean, she's an actress now.

MelbHawker

This article here epitomises what annoys me about society and the media alike. They take something that doesn't have an ounce of an issue in it, they re-contextualise it and make it an issue.

All she's done is thank and praise Bradley Cooper for his support, direction and guidance that he gave to her during this film. She's not implied she was nothing prior to winning the role, nor is she disservicing women or claiming men are superior. That is bullshit.

She's being gracious, humble. The writer and everyone agreeing should look those words up.

MelbHawker
12 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

And she needs to stop saying things like: "I always wanted to be an actress", "It's an honor to be among such talented actors". I mean, she's an actress now.

No she doesn't. Every actress lives their truth when they say that they always wanted to be an actress. & every actor who is praised with awards etc. compliments their peers. 

She can't win with you guys. F*ck. :toofunny:

Archived