Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

weed
18 minutes ago, Varys said:

What do you think of this theory :oprah:

Hide contents

I lost IQ points after watching this

RAMROD
12 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Dany executing Samwell Tarly's family may have been her biggest mistake to date (second to several she made at the Battle of Winterfell). Here's why: 

Dany can't portray herself as a champion of all people. Yes, she flew over to Westeros to help Jon and the Northerners fight the Army of the Dead, and her arrival definitely helped. But the people of Horn Hill, Highgarden, Old Town, and the surrounding area? To them she's a ruthless wannabe dictator who executes anyone who refuses to bend the knee. That's not exactly inspiring. In fact, that's pretty much what the Mad King did. Never mind the fact that Sam was broken over what she did to his family. I suspect Sam will be a part of Dany's undoing: he'll start to tell people about Jon's lineage, which will further undermine Danaerys' claim to the Throne and everything she's worked for. I suspect Tyrion will betray her for Cersei since he plotted something with her last season, and I suspect Varys will betray her after he concludes that Jon is the "better" person to rule the realm. Dany sacrificed so much and in the end, she probably gets nothing for it. I don't see a happy ending for her. :( 

popcorn.gif

Well, to help you further, George.R.R.Martin were once asked who is his favourite ASOIAF characters. He said he like his Point of view characters like Arya, Cersei, Jon, Sansa, Bran, Brienne, Arianne Martell, even Victarion Greyjoy and The Damphair, and mostly, Tyrion. Yet, he seems to not mention any Daenerys. Wonder why is that? It's weird if you remember minor characters like Victarion and Arianne but not one of the main character who's also POV character isn't it? What do you think?  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart
12 hours ago, Varys said:

What do you think of this theory :oprah:

Hide contents

But the whole thing is wrong.

Bran is not the Night King, he is the Three Eyed Raven. The Night King has been trying to kill the 3ER for generations- hence why he's been trying to get to Bran since he first saw him. The 3ER, I suspect, has sinister plans, but he can't accomplish those plans because the Night King is right there ready to kill him should he try to leave the Cave beyond the Wall. He needed someone vulnerable, a greenseer, someone who's lost a lot, and someone he could manipulate, and Bran was the perfect target. So Arya killing the Night King is PERFECT for the  3ER- she just removed his mortal enemy. Now he is free to wreck ALL of Westeros and all of humanity with no one to stop him. 

A Dance with Dragons - Melisandre I

A face took shape within the hearth. Stannis? she thought, for just a moment … but no, these were not his features. A wooden face, corpse white. Was this the enemy? A thousand red eyes floated in the rising flames. He sees me. Beside him, a boy with a wolf's face threw back his head and howled.

But this is the D&D clown show- I don't expect them to pull this off. We'll see though.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SwissMonster

I watched all the season + the new episodes. Happy that I can join the thread now :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Varys
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

But the whole thing is wrong.

Bran is not the Night King, he is the Three Eyed Raven. The Night King has been trying to kill the 3ER for generations- hence why he's been trying to get to Bran since he first saw him. The 3ER, I suspect, has sinister plans, but he can't accomplish those plans because the Night King is right there ready to kill him should he try to leave the Cave beyond the Wall. He needed someone vulnerable, a greenseer, someone who's lost a lot, and someone he could manipulate, and Bran was the perfect target. So Arya killing the Night King is PERFECT for the  3ER- she just removed his mortal enemy. Now he is free to wreck ALL of Westeros and all of humanity with no one to stop him. 

A Dance with Dragons - Melisandre I

A face took shape within the hearth. Stannis? she thought, for just a moment … but no, these were not his features. A wooden face, corpse white. Was this the enemy? A thousand red eyes floated in the rising flames. He sees me. Beside him, a boy with a wolf's face threw back his head and howled.

But this is the D&D clown show- I don't expect them to pull this off. We'll see though.

I watched a video with your theory but I can't find it anymore :neyde:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

LittleMichael
27 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I watched all the season + the new episodes. Happy that I can join the thread now :vegas:

So you started GoT only recently and you are on track now?

Sarcastic-Sneer.gif

Welcome on board and remember one thing:

giphy.gif

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, LittleMichael said:

So you started GoT only recently and you are on track now?

Sarcastic-Sneer.gif

Welcome on board and remember one thing:

giphy.gif

Yep, started it 2 weeks ago. Avoided all social contacts

giphy.gif

LittleMichael
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Yep, started it 2 weeks ago. Avoided all social contacts

giphy.gif

You're right, people are less important than Game of Thrones & possible spoilers :reductive:

SwissMonster
Just now, LittleMichael said:

You're right, people are less important than Game of Thrones & possible spoilers :reductive:

It was literally so difficult :giveup: Espacially last week I saw „Arya“ everywhere :giveup:

LittleMichael
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

It was literally so difficult :giveup: Espacially last week I saw „Arya“ everywhere :giveup:

If you had started earlier you wouldn't have had this problem

giphy.gif

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

If you had started earlier you wouldn't have had this problem

giphy.gif

I tried my best :giveup:

Archived