Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

And why she isn't going to fight in the North? Where she will go? :triggered:

Yara is going back with her fleet to Iron Islands to take the kingdom back from Euron while he is still in Kings Landing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
Spoiler

I loved the "How to Train Your Dragon" scene, but the highlight of the episode for me was the message from the Night King. I can't wait to find out what/who he wants and why. 

Haroon
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

Omg yeah, it did show up when I turned it horizontally. I never use it that way bc I see less content on my screen, but thank you! (and tip: “iOS” is strictly an OS for portable Apple devices. Their Macs have “macOS.” 💘)

Yeah it’s sneaky and I never use it that way either, just for the spoiler button now :laughga:

Oooh I wasn’t aware of that, thanks for that :worship2: I got my first macOS device recently and thought it was all just called iOS until now :toofunny:

ARTPOPe

Ahh, the memes :lmao: /r/freefolk is truly a gold mine

Spoiler

D-dvOhPMmVTtgWpEn0vLf4-wID9abpKZ5WMs6urT
Eos_nnJa4xm-tYGy-sTiThyboYdKmYgYL9sjLuM7
74colierhcs21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a
u0iekyw27cs21.png
924jrd952fs21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a
fzw8p6wuzes21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Spoiler

I know it's supposed to be even more fast-paced now since there's only 6 episodes left but a few more minutes to let some of the scenes/acting play out a little longer wouldn't hurt and some of the cuts in the middle of a reaction were kinda annoying, but maybe that's just me  :green: 

And I can't at people (not here) saying that it was the worst season opener since "nothing happened" :fail:
Just because there weren't action filled battle scenes doesn't mean that nothing happened, like... were we watching the same episode? So much happened, was shown/said and revealed... But again, maybe that's just me since I prefer the drama and fantasy ascepts of the show over the action and battle stuff, idk...

Stream The Love Invention

Pablo
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

I thought the Sansa Tyrion scene was underwhelming. Am I the only one shipping them?

Yes you are :triggered:

Don't visit my profile

Modern Ecstacy
Spoiler

AM I the only one who was cringing the entire time during the Danearys and Sam scene? It was legit such a horrifying scene. Her having to tell him that she killed his father and brother and him having to stand there and control himself. It was very sad to me. 

TMM90
11 hours ago, Akiki said:

Thank You. I don't get it why Daenerys have to be this "Bad Guy" all the time. 

Also, there is no reason for John to know who their real parents were tbh. I don't see why is so relevant. He always said that he doesn't want to be king. He loathes power even if he is a natural leader. Him knowing his parents true identity will only create more conflict than solve anything. Daenerys is a foreigner, but so his Jon to half of westeros. 

God, I just find Dany arc so pointless if everyone keeps questioning every move she does and even what she doesn't do. Sometimes I feel like people would rather have Cersei than her. This woman was sold by her own brother to a Nomad King. She was raped and at the time she doesn't even knew how to speak their language. People tried to murder her all the time, she got lost in the desert, she fought hard to free slaves in a place 100% dominated by slave masters. Was kidnapped and oh well... Even a witch cursed her for life as far as we know.

Oh and there is her father legacy and fear of going mad just like him.

I really don't get it why writers make this "oh let's hate danny" every season. 

Is it because of the dragons?

If I was dany I would say "Go to hell Westerosi people. I'm staying in essos while you all deal with the night king and his army of bones" 

Because Dany is arrogant and has very few to offer with exception of her Dragons and family legacy. 

The episode becomes better as I rewatch it, it was my third time :messga:

Spoiler

Also another random thought, I think Cersei let Euron have sex with her so everyone'll think the baby will be his... or the pregnancy thing was just a ruse for her brothers since she remembers that prophecy during that flashback in season 5.

and also SO MANY mirrors and parallels from s1e1 Winter is Coming

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Logan
Spoiler

Sansa is still acting like a child. Daenerys is the bulk of their army, remove them from the equation and they don’t even have a small chance of surviving. I rolled my eyes at the “smartest person” comment made towards her. 

Spoiler

e0cy3atmkds21.jpg

:nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

The parallels :nooo: 

Also this: 

j2sywfr5tds21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

JusKeepBreathin

Winter is here

tenor.gif?itemid=5555960

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, Logan said:
  Hide contents

Sansa is still acting like a child. Daenerys is the bulk of their army, remove them from the equation and they don’t even have a small chance of surviving. I rolled my eyes at the “smartest person” comment made towards her. 

Danny's father killed her Grandfather and uncle. I can definitely understand her not being able to trust Dany. Once she's lost to the impending madness it doesn't matter if Sansa is saved as 'thatrudebitchsansa' or 'literally bff + sis in law <33' in her contacts. 

Sansa is the only one who is thinking about how life will go on when they survive this. Everyone else is just winging it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Jadeykins

Emilia Clarke's comment about how she's struggling with "what the lasting flavor in people's mouths of what Dany is, is going to be" or something similar really has me worried that danys going to go completely crazy. The hints are very obvious at this point 

Jadeykins
4 hours ago, Modern Ecstacy said:
  Hide contents

AM I the only one who was cringing the entire time during the Danearys and Sam scene? It was legit such a horrifying scene. Her having to tell him that she killed his father and brother and him having to stand there and control himself. It was very sad to me. 

That scene was the highlight to me!! Fantastic acting in my opinion. I felt so bad and the whole episode seemed to be questioning Dany and her tactics! 

Logan
12 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

Emilia Clarke's comment about how she's struggling with "what the lasting flavor in people's mouths of what Dany is, is going to be" or something similar really has me worried that danys going to go completely crazy. The hints are very obvious at this point 

Which is sad because up until Season 7 that’s not at all who she was. The writers failed Daenerys. 

Archived